*Updated August 2018*
About Yoga Club
Whether you’re on the mat, in the gym, or out to brunch – YogaClub lets you look and feel amazing with premium brand yoga apparel that’s as comfortable to wear as it is on your budget. Every month, YogaClub delivers up to $160 worth of high quality, name brand yoga apparel & accessories directly to your door in a pretty box for as low as $79 / month. Yes, you read that right — every box saves you up to 60% on retail prices letting you look ah-maze-ing without breaking the bank.
Click the button to save 20% off your first box! Or subscribe to The Pink Envelope Newsletter and I can send you a personal $50 off!
Cost: starting at $45! My box below is the Guru at $79. Sign up with my link & get 20% off your 1st box!
How to Sign Up for YogaClub
How it works: Go to their website, click Get Styled, select your Style Package, then choose to either Take the Style Quiz or Choose a Pre-Set Style. The 1st option is the one I did and it is the longer one (at about 3 minutes) and the 2nd is very fast. Next you complete your sizes. I have selected Small for Pants, Small/Medium for Pants blended sizes, Small for Shirts and Small/Medium for Shirt blended sizes, Small for Bra and Small/Medium for Bra blended size.
What are the 2 Options & How do Exchanges Work?
- The Guru Box Monthly or Quarterly – receive 3 pieces of premium brands curated for you with average retail price of $120 or more.
- Exchanges: You can go to one of the trade groups and make a swap. And in which most cases ends up being free, it depends on the deal you work. I have done this a few times and even met up with a girl in my same town and swapped items, we both loved what the other got.
- Exchanges: You can go to the online exchange store and pick out the item you want shipped to you. Then they ship the item you choose to you and you ship your item back to them. The cost is $6.95. In 1.5 years of being with YogaClub I have done this twice. And that was before the Facebook trade group was available.
Whats in my Activewear Subscription
So I am signed up for the Guru Box and it is perfect! An average $160 worth of retail value yoga apparel directly to my doorstep for just $79 flat. All high quality, brand name yoga gear for FAR LESS than I could go get on my own. They provide easy free returns now which is beyond crazy awesome and you can cancel anytime. I have done a couple of exchanges and it was easy. I have no idea about canceling because why in the world would I do that 🙂 So I've washed Yoga Club #1 several times by now as it has almost been a year and it all still looks as good as new. Check out the photos below to see what I received in my Activewear Subscription.
I highly recommend this Activewear Subscription box. Sign up here & get 20% off!
Want to see more? Check out my past Activewear Subscription boxes!
Check out my other Yoga Club Review
- The NEW YogaClub is Here – $19 monthly for a complete outfit
- My Fall Yoga Club Boxes – Both Different & Both Cute
- Best Activewear Subscription – YogaClub Review
- Affordable Workout Outfits – YogaClub
- Yoga on the Beach – YogaClub Clothing
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.