Healthy living catered to your life. Daily custom gummy vitamin packs sent directly to you every 4 weeks. Vitafive offers personalized gummy vitamin packs on a subscription basis. No more going to the store, no more organizing your vitamins in the morning, and no more cluttered vitamin jars filling up your kitchen cabinets. You can take these packs with you to work, to school, and even on vacation. The key to living a healthy life is being consistent. vitafive makes this easy and fun with our gummy vitamin packs. No commitment, no contract, no stress!
Coupon Code: 25tpe for 25% off
Our VitaFive Experience
Hola Yall! I have the good stuff for this post….pure Vitamin powered energy! Vitafive is an Adult Gummy Vitamin I have been taking and love. VitaFive Vitamins is a Vitamin Subscription Box that is personalized. You can choose one of their custom packs already done or you can build you own. Every month they send you your vitamins individually packaged so they and you are ready to be on-the-go. When I first tried them I subscribed to the Immune pack and loved it. When I picked them back up again I got the Active Pack and I am loving it. So I signed my kids up for the VitaFive Kids Vitamins and they are loving them!
Adult Gummy Vitamins
Things that I love that Vitafive offers:
- Customization – having the option to create a custom pack tailored to my specific needs
- Vegan (5 of the 8 gummies), Vegetarian, Allergen Free and Gluten Free
- Convenience – they are placed into individual packs for each day AND they are delivered to your door every month (so great for people who travel or are on-the-go)
- Taste – the gummies taste amazing, which makes them not only popular with adults, but kids love them too. I literally eat them as an afternoon snack. My sweet tooth is satisfied & I took my vitamins.
- Cuteness (yes this is important) – names on each of my packs
Want to see my reviews for the adult vitamins? Check it out my VitaFive Reviews.
Health Without the Hassle! VitaFive Vitamins! Ready to join me in getting healthier? Sign up here for The Best Vitamins.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.