Stitch Fix is the first fashion retailer to blend expert styling, proprietary technology and unique product to deliver a shopping experience that is truly personalized for you. Simply fill out the Stitch Fix Style Profile and a personal stylists will handpick a selection of five clothing items and accessories to your taste, budget and lifestyle. You can buy what you like and return the rest. Join me!!!
Cost: $55 per item average price point
Frequency: You Decide! Bi-Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Etc
Who Can Shop: Women’s sizes 0-24W and XS-3X and Men’s sizes XS-XXL
Sign Up Below and Pay $0 Styling Fee in November
Stitch Fix Review
What is Stitch Fix – they are a men's & women's clothing subscription company. Go to their site here, complete a quick but fun questionnaire (PLEASE BE HONEST ON THIS) and set your budget. You pay $20 as a deposit & curation fee for your box to be curated and shipped to you. That $20 goes towards your purchase. Keep all 5 items you get an additional 25% off. They lean towards trendy and beautiful classic fashion items. They do an amazing job!
A TIP: make a Pinterest board and include outfits you like and don't like including notes for your stylist! I also have created a What's In My Closet Pinterest board so my stylist knows what I already have. I have been told both of these boards are very helpful plus they are fun to make.
Fall Stitch Fix is Fabulous! When I requested this box I asked for a Budget Friendly Box and I think that Sara nailed it!!! I am very impressed! Here is what I got in my Fall Stitch Fix is Fabulous #20:
- Emory Park – Dulce Knit Top – $28 Kept – This top isn't a fav but to send it back financially didn't make sense and it is very comfy so I kept it.
- Cotton Emporium – Felicitie Cold Shoulder Pullover – $42 – Kept – I LOVE this top! I have always said, “I do not like cold shoulder tops” but I stand corrected and leave it to Sarah to make me fall in love!!!
Fall Stitch Fix is Fabulous
- Hummingbird – Liara Velvet Knot Front Knit Top – $38 – Kept – Love this top! I would have never bought this on my own but since my stylist recommended it my confidence was boosted so I tried it and I fell in love. She recommended wearing it 2 different ways: pants or skirt. So here are my 2 quick looks!
- Just USA – Ailsa Distressed Released Hem Slim Straight Leg Jeans – $58 – Exchanging – I love the hem on these but they are too big through my booty and thighs so I requested a smaller size.
- Mia – Rosebud Embroidered Bootie – $89 – Kept – These are simply fabulous! I am so happy about these shoes, I have nothing like them in my closet, they are the perfect addition and they are under $100.
I kept 5 out of 5 for a grand total of $191.25 once you take the additional 25% off which is $38.25 per item! Woo Hoo Fall Stitch Fix is Fabulous for all! Go try it here. Never before have they waived the styling fee and they are doing it all through Nov 2017!!!! Go Here!