What is Freshly?
My Freshly Experience
Yall, it has been about a year since I dove into Freshly – Healthy Microwaveable Lunches, I was a member for a while and loved it but ended up canceling to check out some other food options. Well, I am back and they are BETTER THAN EVER! In fact, my husband asked me earlier today, “When does our next Freshly show up?” which made me smile.
Here is why I love freshly – Healthy Microwaveable Lunches:
- Every Freshly meal saves you at least an hour that you would've spent shopping, cooking and cleaning. Spend more time doing what you love, with people you love.
- Their fully prepared, healthy meals are ready in about 2 minutes. Less time than it takes to preheat the oven.
- Any time of day, any day of the week, have quick access to delicious nourishing meals.
- Always GLUTEN FREE. It's bad for your gut. Your brain isn't a big fan either. It's even addictive.
- Always HIGH PROTEIN, LOW CARB. Protein makes you feel fuller, burns fat faster, and boosts energy.
- Never PROCESSED SUGARS. Processed sugar contains high amounts of fructose that causes you to gain weight.
- Always ALL NATURAL. Natural food tastes better and keeps chemicals out of the soil and out of your body.
Use the link above (or any link on my site) an get 30% off!!!
The Skinny (literally)
Yall, ditch the Healthy Choice and Lean Cuisines. If you were a My Fit Foodie before they closed their doors, stress no more, here is the answer! The food is good, the portions are generous (more than I can eat) and the flavors are unreal, like so so so good. Just 2 – 3 minutes in the microwave and a delicious but healthy meal is at your fingertips. Their website is super user friendly and you have a say in what you get. Getcha some Freshly Healthy Microwaveable Lunches.
Check out my very 1st Freshly Unboxing Here.
The only thing I don't like about Freshly is that they don't e-mail you when your meals are on deck. They only e-mail you once they have shipped. So I occasionally skip weeks when I know we are out of town, have too much food already, etc but since they don't e-mail you food will just ship and you don't need it = BOO! The other bad part is since they don't e-mail you when they are prepping meals you might forget (like me) and end up with the same meals over and over. If they would send a simple – “Your meals are about to me prepped” e-mail you could go in and make adjustments. I use Freshly since I am a busy working mom of two who wants her family to eat healthy and quickly. I don't “just remember” each week to log in and change things up. As a consequence we have had the same meals 3 times in a row – Bummer! Ok, off my soapbox (hoping Freshly reads this).
But really, I highly recommend you subscribe. I have them shipped to my office! Subscribe Here at 30% off!