This is my list of the 1000 beautiful gifts God has given me. My Why for living! My Why for fighting! This is My Why for life itself! To catch up numbers 1 – 50 and to read my backstory please visit 1000 Gifts for Me! To see 51 – 100 please visit My One Thousand Gifts list continued.
My list of my One Thousand Gifts God has Given Me Numbers 101 – 149 [I’ll update this until I reach my goal]. My One Thousand Gifts list continues here…
101. Long sleeve shirts with thumb holes
102. my *new* 1958 home just bought
103. beautiful white pane windows, hoping to own some soon
105. fire places and fire pits
106. Looking at Christmas lights
107. God providing (yet again) to fulfill financial needs that seemed dire
108. Family members who turn their lives upside to help
109. Family members who live on grace and not expectations
110. The Holidays!!!
111. Watching how excited my girls get buying other gifts
112. Helping the man we saw fall on the sidewalk and sharing with my girls how to show love to others
113. Creating distance and new securities
114. Growing closer to my hubby as we grow closer to Christ
115. Visiting new churches and seeing new traditions
116. Listening to my daughter sing (to her own tune) I Love Jesus while skipping through the HEB parking lot
117. Watching my girls play together
118. Watching my husband play with my girls
119. Hearing how much they love their school
120. Watch my girls in chapel at school (I cry EVERY SINGLE TIME)
121. Listening to my oldest tell random people about Jesus
122. Rewarding my kids for doing good
123. Listening to my oldest read books to the family
124. Watching my youngest trying to figure out something confusing to her
125. Seeing how Jesus has removed so much gross that we were just use to living with in our lives
126. Watching God cut the bad and “dead” away and making us new again
127. Seeing how God has been working on something in our lives we never even knew was happening
128. Seeing Jonathan Ivy Photo's growth, success and opportunity in San Antonio
129. How exciting each new park, restaurant and place is
130. The amazing culture in San Antonio
131. The way I feel when my husband randomly tells me I am beautiful!
132. The way I feel every night when I see my husband smiling at me as my hair is a mess, my face is washed & I'm putting on my sleep mask to fall asleep! I do not see what he sees LOL
133. My husband's even extending grace to those who hurt him over and over.
134. My husband's ability to remain calm in situations where I simply could not
135. Our family's dedication to break generational sins!
My One Thousand Gifts list continues!