About Stitch Fix
Stitch Fix is the first fashion retailer to blend expert styling, proprietary technology and unique product to deliver a shopping experience that is truly personalized for you. Simply fill out the Stitch Fix Style Profile and a personal stylists will handpick a selection of five clothing items and accessories to your taste, budget and lifestyle. You can buy what you like and return the rest. Join me!!!Get Stitch Fix Here
Stitch Fix Review
For the first time ever I sent back 2 of my 5 items because I hated them. Can you believe it? I think there are 2 reasons for this: 1) I am spoiled and 2) I have a very full closet!
- Just Black Distressed Boyfriend Jeans – $78 – Returned – I look ridiculous in boyfriend cut pants. No matter how hard I try, I just can't pull them off so back they went.
2. Ella Moss Ellisen Cold Shoulder Dress – $158 – Returned – I don't know what my deal is but I hate the way cold shoulder tops look on me. I just can't! Plus both items were too big on me so I didn't even try to make them work.
3. Pistola Chester Cargo Shorts – $68 – KEPT
It is so funny because I have been getting on to my dad about wearing his “dorky dad shorts” for a while now. Hey pot, meet kettle! Oh well, they are super company and have huge pockets so I'm a happy girl! All the above photos are by Atascocita Photo.
4. Collective Concepts Rilo Button Up Blouse – $68 – KEPT
I just love the way flowy tops fit and the colors remind me of Fall. All the above photos are by Gracique Photo.
5. Skies are Blue Wendell Lace Overlay Top in Cobalt Blue – $58 – KEPT
This is a unique piece for me and in a color I love. Way cute! I didn't grab a “pro” photo so here are a couple iPhone photos of me in the top out and about.