About Stitch Fix
Stitch Fix is the first fashion retailer to blend expert styling, proprietary technology and unique product to deliver a shopping experience that is truly personalized for you. Simply fill out the Stitch Fix Style Profile and a personal stylists will handpick a selection of five clothing items and accessories to your taste, budget and lifestyle. You can buy what you like and return the rest.Get Stitch Fix Here
Eeeekkk y’all Sarah is back!!!!! So that means I got another killer fix! I have learned over my last 10 fixes a few things:
- Having the same stylist is key!
- Having a stylist you love is key!
- Having a strong Pinterest board with photos and notes attached is key!
- Having an open mind is key!
- Being willing to grow and stretch is key!
So make sure to check out the photo below because they are awesome!!! I’m exchanging the shoes for a half size smaller and asking my stylist if I should size down on the coral pants. What do you think? Also make sure you are on the Facebook Trading and Buying pages because I’m about to list some fab items for sale. If you need to be added to the group(s) on Facebook please comment below.
- Break My Heart 3 Metallis Gladiator Sandals – $160 – Returned because they didn't have my size.
- Skies are Blue Protego Crochet Back Top – $48 – Kept (although the collar/neck line kinda hangs weird and has a tendency to flip out)
- Just Black Adorra Skinny Jean – $88 – Kept
- Papermoon Magguie Lasercut Detail Blouse – $44 – Kept
- RD Style Melanie Printed Short – $68 – Kept (Francesca's has a very similar pair of these shorts)
So I kept 5 out of 5 items but had to return 1 item that they didn't have a size down in, I was goaling to keep my 25% off for keeping all 5 items discount.