The Sweetie Box Review – British Candy Subscription

Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr +
Presentation6
Quality of Product9.5
Value9.5
Uniqueness6
Reader Rating0 Votes0
7.8

About The Sweetie Box

Each month you'll receive a carefully selected box, filled with delicious American or British and or even both, totaling 10-14 treats. Your box arrives at the start of the month and they do ship worldwide. Every month is an all new surprise! The gift of a sweet surprise has unlimited value! Subscribing is 100% safe and secure, and you can cancel any time.

Get The Sweetie Box Here

The Sweetie Box Review

This is a fun box to open.  I love getting foreign mail, it’s just fun and when that box is filled with British candy, it’s even better!!!  My box came with 12 full size American and British candies.  About 75% of the candy labels I have heard of before but the remaining 25% are a mystery and we can’t wait to try them all out.  If you are looking for a fun subscription box to send a sweets lover, a teen or tween or the person you have no idea what to gift, this would make an excellent option!

COUPON CODE: 15% off with the code – UNBOXING15 Subscribe using the button above or below!

Share.

About Author

*Disclaimer: these are just my opinions and I apologize in advance for misspelling, typos & overall nonsense! This post may contain affiliate links. We earn a small commission each time someone makes a purchase using one of our links, which helps to support the blog. All opinions are my own.

Leave a Reply

Subscription Boxes
are so much fun!

Stay updated with all latest boxes
discount, free stuff & so much more.
Subscribe
SUBSCRIBE NOW
close-link
Join the
GREATEST
MAILING LIST
Get access to giveaways, coupons, and exclusive info.
By signing up, I agree to receive emails from The Pink Envelope.
GET ACCESS
close-link