About Yoga Club
Yoga Club is your personal stylist for the yoga inspired life. Delivering high quality, brand name yoga apparel at an affordable prices. We are committed to empowering women to be active, confident and mindful in everything they take on. YogaClub is more than a box of activewear, it’s a community of inspired women who share a passion for health, wellness, and giving back. With our commitment to confidence extending far beyond the outfits we curate. At Yoga Club, every box we deliver provides a day of yoga and meditation education to an elementary school child in need. One box, one class.
Frequency: Monthly or Quarterly
Cost: starting at $79. Sign up with my link & get 20% off your 1st box!
Recommend: Yes I do!
Click the button to save 20% off your first box! Or subscribe to The Pink Envelope Newsletter and I can send you a personal $50 off!
How to Sign Up for Yoga Club
Go to their website, click Get Styled, select your Style Package, then choose to either Take the Style Quiz or Choose a Pre-Set Style. The 1st option is the one I did and it is the longer one (at about 3 minutes) and the 2nd is very fast. Next you complete your sizes. I have selected these sizes: Small for Pants, Small/Medium for Pants blended sizes, Small for Shirts and Small/Medium for Shirt blended sizes, Small for Bra and Small/Medium for Bra blended size.
What are the 2 Options & How do Exchanges Work?
- The Guru Box Monthly or Quarterly – receive 3 pieces of premium brands curated for you with average retail price of $120 or more.
- Exchange Option 1: You can go to one of the trade groups and make a swap in which most cases ends up being free, it depends on the deal you work. I have done this a few times and even met up with a girl in my same town and swapped items, we both loved what the other got.
- Exchange Option 2: You can go to the online exchange store and pick out the item you want shipped to you and they ship the item you choose to you and you ship your item back to them. The cost is $6.95. In 1.5 years of being with YogaClub I have done this twice and that was before the trade group was available.
What's in my Activewear Subscription
Yall, the outfit I got in this box is so different. I have received nothing like it yet and it's all Threads 4 Thought Yoga Clothes. The yoga pants are super comfy and have a super cool color pattern to them. They fit great too! The top is completely different from anything I have in that it is a crop top sports bra. It comes down to almost the top of my yoga pants. It is lines very thinly so it's quite revealing on my LOL. After feeding 2 babies things aren't quite like they once were. So jury is out on whether I can wear it out and about or not.
But the last item is a sweater that is the softest thing I have ever touched. Right after I opened it I curled up in it for the rest of the day. It feels like heaven! So if you look below that is 3 items I paid $79 for with a total retail value of $234, so that is a savings of $155 + my time.
- Threads 4 Thought Betty Hi-Waisted Leg Yoga Pant $88.00
- Threads 4 Thought Wren Crop Top $48.00
- Threads 4 Thought Sienna Feather Fleece $98.00