What is Fiesta Viva Botanica? Where does it take place? Is it kid friendly? These are just a few of the questions I have received and I wanted to provide some answers.
Admission: $12 for adults and $9 for kids
Location: San Antonio Botanical Gardens – 555 Funston Pl, San Antonio, TX 78209
From Viva Botanica: This is a family Fiesta event celebrating the world of plants. See the beautiful Botanical Garden at the height of spring, with fun Fiesta-themed activities for the kids. Shop for San Antonio-friendly plants at the plant sale. The San Antonio Botanical Garden Society Inc., supports the San Antonio Botanical Garden in inspiring people to connect with the plant world and understand the importance of plants in our lives.
Kid Friendly: Yes very
- Walking the most beautiful gardens
- Arts and Crafts booths throughout
- Drum line parade
- Do some plant shopping
- Play at kid's park area
- Eat at Rosella
- Wear closed toe comfy shoes
- Pack drinks and food for kids, very picnic friendly
- Bring hand wipes and antibacterial
- Feel free to bring a wagon or stroller
My Tips to Viva Botanica:
- I don't really have any, this year it rained on their event and they had to improvise alot and they did an amazing job! My kids had a blast!!! We are definitely looking forward to this event next year!
And my overall is FOR Fiesta's Viva Botanica!!!! Big Thumbs Up!
Check out my other Fiesta Reviews
- Fiesta San Antonio Fashion Haul – My Outfit Picks
- What is the Battle of Flowers Parade – Fiesta 2018
- What is the Texas Cavalier River Parade – Fiesta 2018
- What is Festival de Animales – Fiesta 2018
- What is Flambeau – Fiesta 2018
- What is the King William Parade & Fair – Fiesta 2018
- What is NIOSA – Fiesta 2018
- Charreada – Fiesta 2018
- Viva Botanica – Fiesta 2018
- What is A Taste of New Orleans – Fiesta 2018
- What is Oyster Bake – Fiesta 2018
- What is Alamo Heights Night – Fiesta 2018
- What is Fiesta Fiesta – Fiesta 2018 Launch Party
- What is Fiesta in San Antonio TX?