Y'all I am SO impressed with the contents of Covet Crate Subscription Box. So, What's Inside my Covet Crate Box you might be asking…Well lets dive in.
Covet Crate Subscription Box
In no particular order:
1) The Covet Crate magazine featuring January's woman who changed the world – Emmeline Pankhurst and Co-Featuring Woman of the Month – Wade Bell. Wade is a Life Coach for women who want to survive and thrive by connecting to their breath, balance and brilliance. Inside is a Free Consultation plus a discount on the Eli Assessment and 90 minute debrief.
2) Ready Pretty – Tell them your needs, and a little about yourself, and the Ready Pretty Style Experts will email a carefully curated collection of links to full outfits and/or wardrobe pieces from some of the best online shopping destinations from around the world. Inside is a gift card for 25% off any styling service.
3) To You From Me – the best way to send birthday gifts to everyone on your list. Inside a gift card for 15% off your entire purchase.
4) The Fire Starter Session Book & a 2016 Weekly Planner by Danielle Laporte – Sermons on life, love, consciousness, some cash, and everyday liberation. And desire. It all gets back to desire. Inside is the book & the journal.
Covet Crate Subscription Box
5) Carpo Coffee Co. – whole bean coffee subscription. Inside is 1/2 lb bag of their At Water Breakfast Roast whole beans.
6) Leaner Creamer Travel Packets – the only all-natural powdered coffee creamer that promotes weight loss and appetite suppression. Inside is a box of creamer packets.
7) One Canoe Two – professional illustrators, designers and printers who letterpress and hand draw. Inside are 2 slim notebooks.
8) Fleuret Collective – beautifully designed printable art that will inspire your soul + ignite your dreams. Here you can find inspiring quotes, beautiful photography + hand lettered pieces. Each one designed to spark an emotion and turn your wall into your very own inspiration board. Inside are 2 beautiful hand written printed quotes in 8×10.
9) Heidi Swapp – innovative style, trend setting product ideas and her recognizable, fanciful handwriting and scrapbooking. Inside are a set of 4 mini notepads and a set of 9 gold paper clips.
10) Harvest Paper Co – a line of eco-friendly paper goods and gifts designed to make every day a little more lovely. Rustic and feminine with a bit of wit and humor thrown in for good measure, the collection of paper goods, art prints and home goods is thoughtfully designed and created from their small home studio. Inside is a set of 3 pencils engraved with “Like a Boss”.
11) Me & My Big Ideas – designers and manufactures scrapbook, craft supplies and innovative products that help you live creatively. Inside is a pack of Happy Planner Stickers.
12) Eliza Gwendolyn Jewelry – a full service design studio specializing in modern calligraphy and graphic design and now launching a new jewelry line. Inside was a Bonus item for being one of the 1st subscribers to Covet Crate, a silver circle pendant necklace.
So here is a sneak peek of what is inside my amazing Covet Crate Subscription Box – the January box. Sign up for your Covet Crate here and use code PINKENVELOPE5 for $5 off your 1st month of Covet Crate Subscription Box.
Click here to see the Unboxing and Review.