YogaClub is your personal stylist for the yoga inspired life. Delivering high quality, brand name yoga apparel at an affordable prices. We are committed to empowering women to be active, confident and mindful in everything they take on. YogaClub is more than a box of activewear, it’s a community of inspired women who share a passion for health, wellness, and giving back. With our commitment to confidence extending far beyond the outfits we curate. At YogaClub, every box we deliver provides a day of yoga and meditation education to an elementary school child in need. One box, one class.
Frequency: Monthly or Quarterly
Cost: starting at $79. Sign up with my link & get 20% off your 1st box!
How to Sign Up for YogaClub
How it works: Go to their website, click Get Styled, select your Style Package, then choose to either Take the Style Quiz or Choose a Pre-Set Style. The 1st option is the one I did and it is the longer one (at about 3 minutes) and the 2nd is very fast. Next you complete your sizes. I have selected Small for Pants, Small/Medium for Pants blended sizes, Small for Shirts and Small/Medium for Shirt blended sizes, Small for Bra and Small/Medium for Bra blended size.
What are the 2 Options & How do Exchanges Work?
- The Guru Box Monthly or Quarterly – receive 3 pieces of premium brands curated for you with average retail price of $120 or more.
- Exchange Option 1: You can go to one of the trade groups and make a swap in which most cases ends up being free, it depends on the deal you work. I have done this a few times and even met up with a girl in my same town and swapped items, we both loved what the other got.
- Exchange Option 2: You can go to the online exchange store and pick out the item you want shipped to you and they ship the item you choose to you and you ship your item back to them. The cost is $6.95. In 1.5 years of being with YogaClub I have done this twice and that was before the trade group was available.
What's in my Activewear Subscription
Yall, another fabulous box from YogaClub Clothes Review! I LOVE this outfit! The color of these pants is simply fabulous! Here is a little about the clothes:
- Satva White Top – LOVE I lost the tags so I don't know the retail value on this guy
- Vimmia Blue-ish Yoga Pants – LOVE and these things are long. I have the rolled here quite a bit so you call girls will love these. I rolled them and they stayed perfectly. Also lost the tag on these too.
- Soybu Jacket – LOVE! I have nothing like this and it is a jacket but it is so light and has a really cute cut.