This is my list of the 1000 beautiful gifts God has given me. My Why for living! My Why for fighting! This is My Why for life itself! Catch up on numbers 1 – 50 and to read my backstory please visit 1000 Gifts for Me! To see 51 – 100 please visit My One Thousand Gifts list continued. To see 101 – 149 go here My One Thousand Gifts list continues.
My list of my One Thousand Gifts God has Given Me Numbers 150 – 199 [I’ll update this until I reach my goal]. My 1000 Gifts list continued here…
150. Teachers & Educators who dedicate their talents to help others
151. Business Coaches and their gifts they share
152. The people who run & volunteer to make everyone else's experience enjoyable
153. Learning to have a balanced life (work and family)
154. My sister's ability to easily carry a conversation with just about anyone
155. Learning to inquire about others more
156. Realizing how much my life has changed in the last year
157. The opportunity to change
158. Reuniting with so many lost friendships
159. Forgiveness being given to me and a thankfulness to those who loved me when I was unloveable
160. Anything denim!!!
161. My Matisse boots that are nearly 10 years old & are still my favorite shoes
162. Our new hot tub and bringing back hot tub hour (brain power hour)
163. Meeting other entrepreneurs whose passions and goals align with ours
164. Seeing the talent within our industry
165. Our brides! We have the best brides at our photography studio
166. Trying out Yoga for the 1st time
167. Trying to pronounce the different yoga poses names LOL
168. Late “date” night editing in the home studio with my hubby
169. Goldbergs (see channel ABC)
170. Brainstorming sessions with my hubby where we dream up wild ideas
171. WPPI and seeing friends and fellow photogs who have ran the race with us for nearly 10 years now
172. Getting photographed by award winning photographers who are now friends
173. Seeing my daughters after being gone for 5 days
174. Sunny days at the park for the 4 of us
175. Feeding my chickens left overs, truly nobody loves my cooking more than my feather babies LOL
176. Chapter studies on the Bible, I love learning about a book as a whole
177. Matt Chandler podcasts!!!
178. Being reminded almost daily that even through trials and tribulations of many kinds, we are right where God wants us.
179. Seeing God at work both physically and spiritually. In most cases, we don't even realize what He is doing until it is done!
180. Learning new ways to trust in Him
181. Seeing how easily and quickly my kids can memorize scripture
182. Removing apathy from our lives as a shield and learning to look outside the mirror
183. Freedom, we are blessed with freedom in salvation and in our country
184. The internet
185. The ability to learn about anything, education is at our fingertips
186. Challenges, things in our life that force us to do something we might have otherwise ignored
187. Our new church and the dynamic people involved
188. Our new pastor and his passion to teach what is right and true, not easy or popular
189. Babies and seeing friends who have them
190. Remodeling 😉 challenging and invigorating
191. The song Reckless Love
192. My husbands ability to listen to all 3 of us girls chatter on endlessly
193. Just sitting in my gorgeous backyard
194. Feeding my chickens snacks, they LOVE snacks and love me because I give them snacks
195. Talking with my kids about their day at school
196. My Yeti (yes I went there)
197. My husbands ability to be slow to anger and quick to listen
198. My growth in the area of being slow to anger and slightly quicker to listen
199. That every day I get to wake up and work with my very best friend.
My 1000 Gifts list continued!