This post does contain affiliate links but is not sponsored by Airplant Gardens. These are all my own thoughts, ideas, and comparisons. Thanks for reading about this Airplant Subscription Box.
About Airplant Garden
Happiness delivered to your doorstep. Get new airplants every month, create a soil-less garden, ideal for the home, apartment, office or dorm.
- Cost: $10 includes shipping
- Frequency: Monthly
- Coupon Code: use the link below & get $5 off your 1st box
- Do I Recommend: Yes, this is great for just about anyone!
My Airplant Subscription Box Review & Experience
In the video above I show you 2 months of airplants. I think this is brilliant. Whether you collect plants or kill plants, with this monthly membership you are set. I also happen to think the price is amazingly good. For $120 you can send some a gift that keeps on giving for an entire year and that is awesome.
I have received 2 different airplants and guess what? 1 month later my 1st one, Shirley Temple, is still alive! So I now am the proud parent to 2 airplants. My kids love them too! They come in the office to play with them. The presentation is great. The product is great! I love this Airplant Subscription Box.
If you like the air plant subscription above you MUST go check out Succulent Subscription Box. Photo below, but they are a succulent subscription and would pair very well with Airplant Garden's subscription!
Interested in seeing what other types of subscription boxes are out there? Check these out here:
- Monthly Subscription Box Haul – October 2023 | New Boxes + Giveaways
- The Deadbolt Mystery Society Review | Murder Mystery at Home
- Stitch Fix Men Unboxing and Try-on: The episode you've been waiting for PART 2
- Beachly Men's Fall 2023 | Men's Subscription Box
- Free Spirit Bundle Nov 2023 | My Favorite Bundle to Date!