About KidBox & a KidBox Promo Code
It’s a kid’s clothing service that delivers amazing brands at factory prices sizes newborn to kids 16. You get 8 personally styled pieces for just $98 in the kid's clothing. There are no styling or shipping fees. The best part is that for every box you keep, KIDBOX donates an outfit to a child in need! You and your child get to pick a charity together which gives parents the opportunity to talk about the importance of giving back.
Cost: 8 items for kids is $98 (an average of $14 per item) and 5 items for babies is $68 (an average of $9-$14 per item) & each box will have over $200 in value
Frequency: 7 times a year & yes you can skip
KidBox Coupon Code: PINKENVELOPE for 25% off your 1st box
Recommend: Yes – the clothing I received is cheap in price and a quality equivalent to Walmart and Target
KidBox Unboxing Video
Our KidBox Review & Experience
So we received 7 items in our box of which 5 items we love! My model below is Emma and she is 7 years old and wears a true size 7 in most cases. We ordered this box in size 7 and 7/8 to make sure we have growing room and 6 of the 7 items fit her perfectly. Emma loves most of the items in the box which is a huge plus LOL, makes getting dressed so much easier. Momma loves, about half of the items in the box.
The invoice is a bit confusing but with time I figured it out. I had to reference the paper invoice in the box + the online invoice to make sense of it all. So they list “retail pricing” as $190.50 which is $27.21 per item and a very inflated evaluation in my opinion. Then they list the Kidbox pricing which is $143.00 for the whole box and $20.42 per item which is still a very high price point for what I received. THEN if you keep the whole box (which means no returns) the price drops to $98 for everything. So $14 per item but you can use my KidBox Promo Code on your 1st box to make it even cheaper. And they donate clothes to the non-profit they work with suppling clothes to kids in need.
The e-mail communication up front has been great. Confirmations when I completed the questionnaire, notifications when my box ships and reminders to check out. The website is also very easy to use which I appreciate. The questionnaire took about 2-3 minutes to complete and was also very easy to do. Once you complete this once you don't have to do it again unless you want to. So once your experience is set up, you are done and the clothes just roll in 100% work free on your part!
What Comes in a KidBox Subscription
In this box we received the following items & listed is the KidBox price (not the retail price and not the keep all price)
- Kid Club Girls Polka Dot Jogger $27 – these are way too big for Emma & the material is terrible, we did request an exchange on these
- Derek Heart Girls Graphic Tee $23 – great fit and she loves it
- PS from Aeropostale Embroidered Top $26 – great fit and we both love it
- French Toast White Crewneck Tee $6 – good fit, just a basic tee
- Lee Girl's Floral Embroidery Skinny Jean $29 – great fit and we both love
- French Toast Floral Legging $12 – super thin, rough and cheap, not a fan
- Art + Eden Short Sleeve Top in Pink $20 – very cute, mom loves this one
All in all, I do recommend this box. We are Nordstrom type shoppers to the quality is a little less than we are used to but so are the prices and that is nice. I see these clothes as 1 kid wear and then they get trashed whereas my Nordstrom items I plan on 2 kids + reselling them. Make sure to use my coupon code above or click on the banner photos at the top or bottom to sign up. With no style fees + a KidBox Promo Code, what do you have to lose?
Check out more kid's clothing subscriptions
- 9 Best Subscriptions for Kids in 2020
- 21 Great Gift Subscription Boxes for Kids
- A Magical Unicorn Gift Review – The Unicorn Dream Box
- Kid's Toy Subscription – Toy Box Monthly Review
- Sock Panda Review – Socks Subscription for the Family