This post does not contain affiliate links and is not sponsored by or promoted by anyone. These are all my own thoughts, ideas, and comparisons. Thanks for reading about Beau Undies Review.
What is Beau Undies
Beau is an online retail and subscription company for undies. Every girl needs underwear but not every pair has to look basic.
Your panties are the first things that go on and should make you feel like the beautiful babe you are. You'll never see boring undies.
Just simple, pretty pairs waiting to be yours. And we know you're out doing you, which is why we send two gorgeous styles straight to your door.
Beau Undies Details
- Cost: $13.99 for 2 or $19.99 for 4 with Free Shipping
- Sizing: XS – XL (00 – 16)
- Frequency: Monthly
- Recommend: Yes! I have been wearing these nearly a year now and I LOVE them!
- Giving Back: they donate undies to women in need at local shelters
My Beau Undies Review
So this is my very 1st Beau Undies bag to receive and I have washed and worn these undies a few times now and I Love them! They are not only cute but they have a cute fit. These are size small and they fit me perfectly! I wore the red undies on Valentine's Day and got a big thumbs up from my husband so they are guy approved too.
I also LOVE that they donate womens underwear to local shelters. Im always big on supporting businesses that support others and Beau Undies does. Go sign up using the button above and don’t forget to post a picture on Instagram and hashtag #subscriptiononamission so they see it.
So what are you waiting for? Go sign yourself up or sign your BFF up or sign your significant other up for Beau Undies Review. This is womens underwear subscription is the perfect gift for that special someone in your life. Subscription Boxes are the gift that keeps on giving. And a sexy pair of underwear takes care of everything else 😉 Join Here!
Check more Women's Clothing Subscription Boxes here:
- 15 Subscription Boxes for Women – Christmas 2020
- Activewear Subscription Box – YogaClub
- Sock Panda Review – Socks Subscription for the Family
- Trunk Club Review – Clothing Subscription
- Women's Collective Review & Unboxing