This post does contain affiliate links but is not sponsored by anyone. When you purchase through my site we make a small but meaningful commission at no cost to you. We are always so thankful for those who purchase through our blog, social media & YouTube. Also, these are all my own thoughts, ideas, and comparisons. Thanks for reading about the Best Activewear Subscription – YogaClub Review.
About Yoga Club
YogaClub is your personal stylist for the yoga-inspired life. Delivering high quality, brand name yoga apparel at an affordable price, YogaClub is committed to empowering women to be active, confident, and mindful in everything they take on — from yoga classes to traveling the world. YogaClub is more than a box of activewear, it’s a community of inspired women who share a passion for health, wellness, and giving back.
How YogaClub Gives Back: Every box we deliver provides a day of yoga and meditation education to an elementary school child in need. One box, one class.
YogaClub Coupon Code: $20 off every month when you sign up below only
What Came Inside my Best Activewear Subscription Box
How to Sign Up for YogaClub
How it works: Go to their website, click Get Styled, select your Style Package, then choose to either Take the Style Quiz or Choose a Pre-Set Style. The 1st option is the one I did and it is the longer one (at about 3 minutes) and the 2nd is very fast. Next, you complete your sizes. I have selected Small for Pants, Small/Medium for Pants blended sizes, Small for Shirts and Small/Medium for Shirt blended sizes, Small for Bra and Small/Medium for Bra blended size.
Options & How do Exchanges Work?
- The Guru Box Monthly – receive 3 pieces of premium brands. These are curated for you with average retail price of $120 or more.
- Exchanges: You can go to one of the trade groups and make a swaps. In which most cases ends up being free, it depends on the deal you work. I have done this a few times and even met up with a girl in my same town and swapped.
- Exchanges: You can go to the online exchange store and pick out the item you want shipped to you. They ship the item you choose to you and you ship your item back to them. In 1.5 years of being with YogaClub I have done this twice and that was before the trade group was available.
My YogaClub Experience
So I am signed up for the Guru Box and it is perfect! An average $160 worth of retail value yoga apparel directly to my doorstep for just $59. All high quality, brand name yoga gear for FAR LESS than I could go get on my own. They provide easy returns now which is awesome and you can cancel anytime. I have done a couple of exchanges and it was easy but now I just exchange on the FB group. I have no idea about canceling because why in the world would I do that 🙂 So I've washed Yoga Club #1 several times by now as it has almost been a year and it all still looks as good as new. Check out the photos below to see what I received in the Best Activewear Subscription.
I highly recommend as this is the Best Activewear Subscription box.
Want to see more? Check out my past Activewear Subscription boxes since 2017!
Check out my other Yoga Club Reviews
- May 2021 Subscription Box Haul
- April Subscription Box Haul
- 15 Subscription Boxes for Women
- Activewear Subscription Box – YogaClub
- The NEW YogaClub is Here – $20 off EVERY month here