YogaClub is your personal stylist for the yoga inspired life. Delivering high quality, brand name yoga apparel at an affordable prices. We are committed to empowering women to be active, confident and mindful in everything they take on. YogaClub is more than a box of activewear, it’s a community of inspired women who share a passion for health, wellness, and giving back. With our commitment to confidence extending far beyond the outfits we curate. At YogaClub, every box we deliver provides a day of yoga and meditation education to an elementary school child in need. One box, one class.
Frequency: Monthly or Quarterly
Cost: starting at $79 + 20% off by signing up here on my blog
Click the button to save 20% off your first box! Or subscribe to The Pink Envelope Newsletter and I can send you a personal $50 off!
How to Sign Up for YogaClub
How it works: Go to their website, click Get Styled, select your Style Package, then choose to either Take the Style Quiz or Choose a Pre-Set Style. The 1st option is the one I did and it is the longer one (at about 3 minutes) and the 2nd is very fast. Next you complete your sizes. I have selected Small for Pants, Small/Medium for Pants blended sizes, Small for Shirts and Small/Medium for Shirt blended sizes, Small for Bra and Small/Medium for Bra blended size.
What are the 2 Options & How do Exchanges Work?
- The Guru Box Monthly or Quarterly – receive 3 pieces of premium brands curated for you with average retail price of $120 or more.
- Exchanges: You can go to one of the trade groups and make a swap in which most cases ends up being free, it depends on the deal you work. I have done this a few times and even met up with a girl in my same town and swapped items, we both loved what the other got.
- Exchanges: You can go to the online exchange store and pick out the item you want shipped to you and they ship the item you choose to you and you ship your item back to them. The cost is $6.95. In 1.5 years of being with YogaClub I have done this twice and that was before the trade group was available.
What's in the Best Athleisurewear Box
So this is the 1st box I have received in the last year that I opened it and thought, “I'm not going to like this piece” then went and tried it on and actually hated it more LOL. Sometimes I question items but once I put them on I fall in love BUTTTTT this periwinkle sweater was not one of those pieces LOL. So I will totally be hitting up the exchange board on Facebook to trade this puppy if anyone is interested.
Threads4Thought Leanna Tunic Pullover in color Stor size Small/Medium. Retails $68.00 – don't get me wrong, if you are taller than me (I'm 5'4″) this puppy will look great on you. It also is very soft and wonderful to wear. The front has a cute bottom band. I'm just too short and skinny to fill it out. – Exchanging
Next I got the Threads4Thought Half Lotus Crop Pant in color SDBH in size Small/Medium. Retails $78.00 and I LOVE THEM! They are soooo cute! Love the fit! Love the colors! Just LOVE! – Kept
And lastly, I got the Threads4Thought Malana Sports Bra in color SDBH in size Small/Medium. Retails $54.00 and I LOVE it too! Comfy, cute and Unique pattern. Totally digging it! (so dumb I forgot to take a photo of the back)
So there you have it, 2 out of 3 is great in my opinion. Just 2 of the items retail value is $132 which means I already saved $53. I'm off to the trading board to swap the sweater to someone taller LOL. Also big news!!!! The Best Athleisurewear YOGA CLUB NOW SHIPS TO UK, EU AND AU!!!! Woo Hoo!!! So spread the word world wide folks!
Go Vote! You can now chime in and pick your favorites. Let YogaClub know what you want to see in the boxes!
Final Numbers: 3 items I paid $79 for with a retail value of $200. That is a savings of $121 + my time.
I highly recommend the Best Athleisurewear box. Sign up here & get 20% off! Want to see more? Check out my past Activewear Subscription boxes!
Check out my other Yoga Club Reviews
- The NEW YogaClub is Here – $19 monthly for a complete outfit
- My Fall Yoga Club Boxes – Both Different & Both Cute
- Best Activewear Subscription – YogaClub Review
- Affordable Workout Outfits – YogaClub
- Yoga on the Beach – YogaClub Clothing
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.