About Yoga Club
Whether you’re on the mat, in the gym, or out to brunch, YogaClub lets you look and feel amazing. With premium brand yoga apparel delivered to your door that’s as comfortable to wear as it is on your budget. Every month, YogaClub delivers up to $160 worth of high quality, name brand yoga apparel & accessories directly to your door in a pretty box for as low as $79 / month. Yes, you read that right — every box saves you up to 60% on retail prices letting you look ah-maze-ing.
Click the button to save 20% off your first box! Or subscribe to The Pink Envelope Newsletter and I can send you a personal $50 off!
Cost: starting at $79. Sign up with my link & get 20% off!!!
How to Sign Up for YogaClub
How it works: Go to their website, click Get Styled, select your Style Package, then choose to either Take the Style Quiz or Choose a Pre-Set Style. The 1st option is the one I did and it is the longer one (at about 3 minutes) and the 2nd is very fast. Next you complete your sizes. I have selected Small for Pants, Small/Medium for Pants blended sizes, Small for Shirts and Small/Medium for Shirt blended sizes, Small for Bra and Small/Medium for Bra blended size.
What are the 2 Options & How do Exchanges Work?
- The Guru Box Monthly or Quarterly – receive 3 pieces of premium brand Clothes. These are curated for you with average retail price of $120 or more.
- Exchanges: You can go to one of the trade groups and make a swap. In which most cases ends up being free. It depends on the deal you work. I have done this a few times and even met up with a girl in my same town and swapped items. We both loved what the other got.
- Exchanges: You can go to the online exchange store and pick out the item you want shipped to you and they ship the item you choose to you and you ship your item back to them. The cost is $6.95. In 1.5 years of being with YogaClub I have done this twice and that was before the trade group was available.
Best Comfy Clothes
Yep, I LOVE it! I love the bright blue pants and how breathable the black sports bra is. The white, sleeveless tank calms the look down a bit. Do know, as your scroll to the photos at the bottom you might need sunglasses. This red head wears a lot of sunscreen and therefore is white. And I plan to stay that way for those wondering LOL. I have washed and worn all these items once and they did fabulously as all my Yoga Club clothes do. Want to see more from Yoga Club, visit my 1st Yoga Club here and my 3rd Yoga Club here.
Check out my other Yoga Club Reviews
- The NEW YogaClub is Here – $19 monthly for a complete outfit
- My Fall Yoga Club Boxes – Both Different & Both Cute
- Best Activewear Subscription – YogaClub Review
- Affordable Workout Outfits – YogaClub
- Yoga on the Beach – YogaClub Clothing
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.