Workout Subscription Unboxing Video
This post does contain affiliate links but is not sponsored by anyone. When you purchase through my site we make a small but meaningful commission at no cost to you. We are always so thankful for those who purchase through our blog, social media & YouTube. Also, these are all my own thoughts, ideas, and comparisons. Thanks for reading about this Workout Subscription.
About My Favorite Workout Subscription
Whether you’re on the mat, in the gym, or out to brunch, YogaClub lets you look and feel amazing. With premium brand yoga apparel delivered to your door that’s as comfortable to wear as it is on your budget. Every month, YogaClub delivers up to $160 worth of high quality, name brand yoga apparel & accessories directly to your door.
How They Give Back: Every box we purchase provides a day of yoga and meditation education to an elementary school child in need. One box, one class.
YogaClub Coupon: Sign up here and get $20 off every single month or use Yoga Club Coupon Code: PINKENVELOPE
How to Sign Up for this Workout Subscription
How it works: Go to their website, click Get Styled, select your Style Package, then choose to either Take the Style Quiz or Choose a Pre-Set Style. The 1st option is the one I did and it is the longer one (at about 3 minutes) and the 2nd is very fast. Next you complete your sizes. I have selected Small for Pants, Small/Medium for Pants blended sizes, Small for Shirts and Small/Medium for Shirt blended sizes, Small for Bra and Small/Medium for Bra blended size.
The Box & How Exchanges Work?
- The Guru Box Monthly – receive 3 pieces of premium brand Clothes. These are curated for you with an average retail price of $120 or more.
- Exchanges: You can go to one of the trade groups and make a swap. In which most cases end up being free. It depends on the deal you work on. I have done this a few times and even met up with a girl in the same town and swapped items. We both loved what the other got.
- Exchanges: You can go to the online exchange store and pick out the item you want to be shipped to you and they ship the item you choose to you and you ship your item back to them. In 1.5 years of being with YogaClub, I have done this twice and that was before the trade group was available.
Best Comfy Workout Subscription Clothes
Yep, I LOVE it! I love the bright blue pants and how breathable the black sports bra is. The white, sleeveless tank calms the look down a bit. Do know, as your scroll to the photos at the bottom you might need sunglasses. This redhead wears a lot of sunscreen and therefore is white. And I plan to stay that way for those wondering LOL. I have washed and worn all these items once and they did fabulously as all my Yoga Club clothes do.
Check out my other Subscription Box Reviews
- DIY Guest Bedroom Makeover
- Snack Subscription Box – SmartBox Snacks
- 15 Subscription Boxes for Women – Christmas 2020
- Activewear Subscription Box – YogaClub
- The JoJo Siwa Box Fall 2020