YogaClub is your personal stylist for the yoga inspired life. Delivering high quality, brand name yoga apparel at an affordable prices. We are committed to empowering women to be active, confident and mindful in everything they take on. YogaClub is more than a box of activewear, it’s a community of inspired women who share a passion for health, wellness, and giving back. With our commitment to confidence extending far beyond the outfits we curate. At YogaClub, every box we deliver provides a day of yoga and meditation education to an elementary school child in need. One box, one class.
Frequency: Monthly or Quarterly
Cost: starting at $79. Sign up with my link & get 20% off your 1st box!
Recommend: Absolutely Yes
How to Sign Up for YogaClub
How it works: Go to their website, click Get Styled, select your Style Package, then choose to either Take the Style Quiz or Choose a Pre-Set Style. The 1st option is the one I did and it is the longer one (at about 3 minutes) and the 2nd is very fast. Next you complete your sizes. I have selected Small for Pants, Small/Medium for Pants blended sizes, Small for Shirts and Small/Medium for Shirt blended sizes, Small for Bra and Small/Medium for Bra blended size.
What are the 2 Options & How do Exchanges Work?
- The Guru Box Monthly or Quarterly – receive 3 pieces of premium brands curated for you with average retail price of $120 or more.
- Exchange Option 1: You can go to one of the trade groups and make a swap in which most cases ends up being free, it depends on the deal you work. I have done this a few times and even met up with a girl in my same town and swapped items, we both loved what the other got.
- Exchange Option 2: You can go to the online exchange store and pick out the item you want shipped to you and they ship the item you choose to you and you ship your item back to them. The cost is $6.95. In 1.5 years of being with YogaClub I have done this twice and that was before the trade group was available.
What's in my Loungewear Subscription
Yall I went and did the cutest photo shoot in this yoga club outfit but forgot to back up the photos and lost them 🙁 So I am saving that idea and will come back to it another time to share with you all. In the mean time you get these photos from a peaceful week at a B&B in Texas. These clothes seriously are the Best Lounge Wear in Texas.
First of all a confession. I lounged around in yoga clothes and read books for 3 days straight and it was amazing! And I freaking LOVE this whole outfit. Secondly, I made a return with this box. The bra is about a size too small so I got a size up on it. I requested the exchange online, it was quick and easy and I do like the larger size more. And if you are counting along that is 3 items I pay $79 for. Most noteworthy is that this outfit has a total retail value of $165, a savings of $86 + time. This probably doesn't seem like a big deal to you. But to me, it's huge, every dollar saved is a dollar earned my friends.
In other words, go sign up above and join me!!! Everyone needs to be pampered just a bit furthermore, we all should spoil ourselves during the holidays. It seems like all we do is shop during this season anyhow.
- Glyder Top $44 – World's Softest Top
- a Glyder Sports Bra $40.50 – this is the one I sized up to a Medium/Large and LOVE
- Glyder Yoga Pants $68 – love the mesh on these
Go Vote! You can now chime in and pick your favorites. Let YogaClub know what you want to see in the boxes!
I highly recommend this Best Lounge Wear. Sign up here & get 20% off! Want to see more? Check out my past Activewear Subscription boxes!
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.