This post contains affiliate links but is not sponsored by First Leaf. These are all my own thoughts, ideas, and comparisons. Thanks for reading about my Best Wine Subscription Review.
Discover the wine club that only sends wines you’ll love, works around your schedule, and sources from the world’s foremost wine producers.
- FirstLeaf Cost: $79.98 + $9.95 shipping = $89.93 for 6 bottles = $14.98 each
- Frequency: You Decide and Skipping is easy
- FirstLeaf Coupon Code: Sign up Below & Get your 1st 6 bottles for only $8.33 each. Double your Order for Free Shipping anytime.
- Do I Recommend: Yes! I never recommend Wine Subscription but I do recommend this one!
My FirstLeaf Review & Experience
I literally never recommend wine clubs or subscriptions, and in 5 years of reviewing subscription boxes, Wine Insiders is the only Wine Subscription to get my stamp of approval… That is until today. I LOVE First Leaf wine subscription! I am impressed with the wine selection. And, I am impressed with the prices. And I am impressed with the ease of use. You can easily skip and schedule your shipments all online, which is important to me. I might not want a box this month, but next month I might need 2 boxes because I'm having a dinner party. FirstLeaf lets you decide. Also, before shipping, you can preview your order! You can do all whites, all reds, or a mix. And they do have a Satisfaction Guarantee!
They also have an online newsletter, and it is good. So I read that often. If you haven't watched the First Lead Unboxing video, you need to. I was so worried after drinking and pricing out the bottle of Burele, but it ended up being a fairytale ending. Please go check it out. Below are the wines I receive:
- Penrose Chardonnay 2018
- Fifth Note Merlot-Cab 2017
- Burele Merlot 2018
- Whipstitch Petit Sirah 2017
- Sirenia Sauvignon Blanc 2018
- Literia '42 2019
We loved all of the wines we loved except Burele, it was just ok, and hands down, our new favorite wine is Sirenia! I also got my very first 4.0 rating in a subbox. I have never, in 5 years, receive a bottle of wine with a 4.0 in a wine subscription box. But all of these wines, except Burele, had GREAT RATINGS! This is the Best Wine Subscription I have encountered!
Interested in seeing what other types of subscription boxes are out there? Check these out here:
- April Subscription Box Haul
- PreSchool Subscription Box – EMLC Box Spring 2021
- Luxury Subscription Boxes 2021
- Habitation Box April 2021 – Home Decor Subscription Box
- Grove Collaborative Empties & Unboxing