This post contains affiliate links but is not sponsored by anyone. When you purchase through my site we make a small but meaningful commission at no cost to you. We are always so thankful for those who purchase through our blog, social media & YouTube. Also, these are all my own thoughts, ideas, and comparisons. Thanks for reading about our Bright Cellars review.
About Bright Cellars
Bright Cellars is a monthly wine subscription founded by 2 MIT grads who wanted to help people discover wines they love. All you have to do is take a 30-second quiz and the algorithm matches you with wines that you’re guaranteed to like. Each personalized wine comes with an educational card that provides serving and pairing tips.
The more you rate and give feedback on your wines, the better your matches get. PLUS their delight guarantee means if you don’t love a bottle in your shipment, they will send you a replacement in your next box! Totally sustainable and recyclable packaging, plastic-free, small footprint box.
- Bright Cellars Cost: $80 + shipping ($45 for first box)
- Frequency: Monthly
- Bright Cellars Coupon Code: Use link below to get your 1st box for $45 + shipping
- What's Inside:
- Meet Cute 2018 Zinfandel – retails for $24
- The Last Room 2019 Red Blend – retails for $25
- Obscura 2016 Zinfandel – retails for $24
- Lost City 2020 Malbec – retails for $25
- Folk & Fable 2019 Cabernet Sauvignon – retails for $30
- Tetrachroma 2020 Pinot Noir – retails for $24 – Good
- Total Retail Value $152
Bright Cellars Unboxing Video
- Satisfaction Guarantee – Bright Cellars has their delight guarantee which means if you don’t love a bottle in your shipment, Bright Cellars will send you a replacement in your next box.
- $72 savings off retail
My Bright Cellars Review & Experience
Love the wine quiz! It asked good questions, was fun to complete, and didn’t take a lot of my time. My box arrived quickly and was packaged very chicly with cute little bottle info cards and a wine wisdom mini booklet. I love all this. I received all of the wines that I matched with from my quiz plus 2 more.
They boast that they find unique and hidden gems from small vineyards from all over the world, but all the wines in my box seemingly have the same website. Although they are all different URLs, as you can see, they are the same, so I emailed them & this is what they said. “Because everything we do is in-house – from designing labels, creating brand names, and sourcing wines – our wines will all lead back to us (why the websites look similar)! Once we source the grapes, we handle everything from there to ensure our wines are tailor-made to fit what our members are looking for.“
This is great info to know when choosing a wine club. Some people love this, others don't. I personally don't mind either way as long as the wine is great and the price is good. Both are found here with Bright Cellars!
This leads me to my next point, I LOVE the labels on every single bottle. A cool label is important to me, especially if I’m serving the wine at a party or with friends. All these have great labels.
So far I have tried a couple of the bottles and they are good. Can’t tell if I would pay $24 for them though, luckily through this wine subscription I only paid $13 for each bottle. I’m usually a “no more than $15 a bottle” type girl. So if I spend $24 at a store, it better be amazing. I am willing to spend more on wine subscriptions. However, because I don’t have to do a thing and they show up at my door and it feels like Christmas!
Thanks for checking out Bright Cellars! Be sure to check out the link below to get your first box for $45 + shipping & let me know what you think!
Interested in seeing what other types of subscription boxes are out there? Check these out here:
- Beachly Women's Winter 2023 Box – Total Winter Beach Vibes
- Dermy Doc Box Winter 2023 | $160 in Product for $55 of Dermatologist Recommended Skincare
- Yes PLZ Review | Did I Just Find the BEST Coffee Subscription?!
- Margot Elena Winter 2023 *SPOILERS* Amazing Value & Awesome Curation
- Subscription Boxes Haul – December 2023 – Part 2 | So Good we had to do it Twice!