This post does contain affiliate links but is not sponsored by anyone. When you purchase through my site we make a small but meaningful commission at no cost to you. We are always so thankful for those who purchase through our blog, social media & YouTube. Also, these are all my own thoughts, ideas, and comparisons. Thanks for reading about our Curious Elixirs Review.
About Curious Elixirs
Curious Elixirs are booze-free non-alcoholic cocktails, infused with adaptogens to help you unwind. Their beverages are handmade with the best ingredients and no refined sugar.
“We created Curious Elixirs because we believe non-alcoholic cocktails should be unusually delicious, well-crafted, and good for bodies and souls. So we began a mission to serve up the world’s best booze-free craft cocktails.”
- Curious Elixirs Cost: $79
- Frequency: Monthly
- Curious Elixirs Coupon Code: TPE10 for $10 off a purchase of $50 or more
- What's Inside:
- Curious No. 1 – A bitter pomegranate cocktail inspired by the Negroni, designed to lift you up with rhodiola*
- Curious No. 2 (not in this month's pack) – The spicy lovechild of the pineapple margarita and a Dark & Stormy, infused with damiana
- Curious No. 3 – A beautiful blend of lemon, cucumber, alpine herbs, and ashwagandha**
- Curious No. 4 – Their version of a classic Italian Spritz, with blood orange, green mandarin, turmeric, American ginseng to give you a boost, and holy basil (tulsi) to help you de-stress
- Curious No. 5 – Their smoked cherry chocolate old fashioned infused with elderberry and ginger for immunity and shatavari to restore balance
My Review & Experience
Each month, you’ll receive a variety pack with our favorite flavors of booze-free craft cocktails. Every Curious Elixir is 100% booze-free, handcrafted with organic ingredients, and no refined sugar! After this taste test, we are going to make this a new go too when need something fun without the alcohol! We really enjoyed finding this!
Thanks for reading along! Be sure to check out the YouTube use out on Youtube and Subscribe!