This post does contain affiliate links but is not sponsored by Daily Harvest. These are all my own thoughts, ideas and comparisons. Thanks for reading about this Daily Harvest Unboxing.
About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest delivers thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food built on organic fruits and vegetables. We turn your freezer into a pantry of clean, nourishing food that’s ready to enjoy in minutes.
- Cost: items starting at $5.99 & price varies based on the items you purchase
- Frequency: Weekly or Monthly in groups of 9, 14 (get $10 off), or 24 (get $20 off), and you can cancel & pause as you need. You don't have to get the same things every month; you can mix it up each month!
- Coupon Code: TPE – get $25 off your 1st order, and you can combine this with the 14 & 24 box discount!
- Do I Recommend: Yes – this actually kept me on track taking my vitamins & eating my veggies/fruits
My Daily Harvest Unboxing & Experience – Let's Talk Smoothies
Daily Harvest is a convenient and delicious way to ensure you're consuming top-quality fruits and vegetables on the regular. With more than 65 smoothies, harvest bowls, oat bowls, chia bowls, soups, lattes, and bites, it was super easy to find items I wanted to try. But I LOVE smoothies, likes so much, so this review covers 6 types of smoothies. These all were yummo except the Pineapple + Matcha, and that's on me. I don't like Matcha, but I was trying to branch out some, LOL.
What's Inside my Daily Harvest box
- Acai + Cherry
- Cherry + Almond
- Watermelon + Dragon Fruit
- Pineapple + Matcha
- Chocolate + Blueberry
- Tart Cherry + Raspberry
I started eating/drinking these at 3 pm for snack time, and they were perfect. I followed their smoothie-making instructions at 1st then quickly created my own by adding less milk, defrosting for 15 seconds before blending, and adding ice. And occasionally, a bit of raw sugar. THEY ARE DELICIOUS!!!!! I am so impressed with how much more healthy foods I am consuming when they are easy to grab. So I just placed an order for some Oat Bowls, Compote, Bites, and of course, more smoothies that I will loop back and let you know about. Yes, they are an investment, and at first, I was skeptical about the price, but after tasting these and experiencing the convenience, I'm sold. #busymomlife
But for now, go try these guys out. You have a free $25 from me to get you started! Thanks for reading my Daily Harvest Review.
Interested in seeing what other types of subscription boxes are out there? Check these out here:
- Sunday Lawn Care Reviews
- Glossy Box July 2020 & 2021 Review & Unboxing
- Subscription Box Haul – SBB Haul Part 3
- Knowledge Crate Review – Kids Subscription Box
- Subscription Box Bootcamp – Box Haul Part 2