Daily Look Review
Surprise, we got a Daily Look Box to review. LOL, I swear this clothing subscription box is impossible to cancel. But since it is here, we might as well chat about it. So here is a Daily Look Review that is raw & real.
I’m a size XS/Small in tops & a 25 in bottoms. I weigh 110 pounds and I am 5’5” tall.
- Front Door Fashion Try-On & Unboxing – https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC3TLjqV-lTYlTxSoSLA3RRoRIDa-s6-T
- Wantable Try-On & Unboxing – https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC3TLjqV-lTbsz7Pn5e6FyVlvjte0C0hE
- Stitch Fix Unboxing & Try-On – https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC3TLjqV-lTYaehxeEHp95eIjW7Xy32Op
Daily Look Box
- Frequency: You choose
- Price: $40 Styling Fees that credits towards a purchase from this box or on any purchase you make on Daily Look, the $40 styling fee does expire at the 30-day mark. You can not use Store Credits to pay the $40 styling fee.
- Shipping: Shipping is free both ways in the US
- Coupon Code: No Style Fee (Save $40) when you sign up below
- Sign Up Here: https://thepinkenvelope.com/get/DailyLook
Itemized Items in my Daily Look Box:
- Level 99 Cargo Pant – size 25″ – $165.00
- Zoe Turtleneck Speckled Sweater – XSmall – $85.00
- Search for Sanity – Super Soft Fleece Sweatshirt – XSmall – $78.00
- Korye – Longsleeve Brushed Asymmetrical Hem Top – XSmall – $78.00
- Vervet Mid Rise Flare jeans – size 25″ – $95.00
- Korye – Ribbed Sweater – Small – $88.00
- Long Sleeve Brushed Top – Small – $78.00
- Renee C – Surplice Floral Print Dress – Small – $85.00
Daily Look Things to Know:
- The average Price Point is $60 per item.
- Keep 3 items, get 50% off 1 item or Keep 5 items and get 50% off 2 items
- Refer a Friend program which is always fun!
- Credits do expire.
- You do get a Preview before your box ships so you can provide feedback.
- You do not get an email letting you know your subscription is about to renew or unpause, they just charge your card & send the preview.
- Great style quiz that you can input your preference.
- Get up to 12 hand-selected pieces.
- You can Pause & Skip your subscription anytime & canceling is nearly impossible.
- I think they use real stylists, not computer-generated outfits.
- You can stack credits towards a purchase.
Check out these great Subscriptions:
- Subscription Boxes Haul – December 2023 – Part 2 | So Good we had to do it Twice!
- Your Green Oasis Awaits with Seed Bank Box | Gardening Subscription Box
- Monthly Subscription Box Haul – December 2023 | Part 1
- Hygge Lifestyle Box | Sage & Salts Curated Winter 2023
- Dorothy Jean Home Decor Box Winter 2023 | Modern Farmhouse x Winter
Join the exclusive Facebook group here – https://www.facebook.com/groups/thepinkenvelope/
Nails by @haus_of_polish on IG
Hang with me on Social Media
Interested in having your box showcased, mail it to
The Pink Envelope
San Antonio TX 78230
*Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. We earn a small commission each time someone makes a purchase using one of our links, which helps to support the blog and is no additional cost to you. All opinions are my own.