This post does contain affiliate links but is not sponsored by DecoCrated. These are all my own thoughts, ideas, and comparisons. Thanks for reading about the DecoCrated Halloween 2021 Box.
The DecoCrated Halloween 2021 Box
DecoCrated was founded with the vision that turning a house into a home should be effortless. So they created a Home Decor Subscription box.
Frequency: based on major holidays – Halloween, Christmas, Easter & Patriotic
Coupon Code: none, this is an exclusive members-only box
How to Sign Up: Sign Up for DecoCrated! Use these Coupons to sign up below to become a member so you can order this box – – Coupon Code: PINKENVELOPE15 for $15 off a quarterly or annual subscription
My DecoCrated Halloween Box Review
- The Haunted House – 12.5″ tall x 6.5″ wide
- The Owl Bowl – 4.5″ round x 2″ deep
- Double Sided Spooky Pillowcase – 19″ x 13″ and here is the pillow insert I use – https://thepinkenvelope.com/get/19×13-Pillow
- Metal Plaque – Enter if you Dare – 12″ tall x 8″ wide x .5″ thick
- The Crescent Moon – 12″ tall x 5″ wide
- Double Sided Art Card – 4″x6″
But Really…How do you use these items?
A big request I receive from y'all is to show how I use these items in my home. So make sure you watch the video up top I have here and click either of the buttons above because I show How I Decorate using DecoCrated.