This post contains affiliate links, but is not sponsored by anyone. When you purchase through my site, we make a small but meaningful commission at no cost to you. We are always so thankful for those who purchase through our blog, social media & YouTube. Also, these are all my own thoughts, ideas, and comparisons. Thanks for reading about our Dermy Doc Box – skincare subscription box Review!
About Dermy Doc Box
Dermy Doc Box is a seasonal skincare subscription box curated by a board-certified dermatologist, Dr. Fatima Fahs, with the goal of bringing an affordable assortment of dermatologist-curated, hand-selected skincare products directly to your door for a fraction of the price.
- Dermy Doc Cost: $49.99 with free US shipping
- Frequency of Dermy Doc: Quarterly
- Dermy Doc Coupon Code: THEPINKENVELOPE for $5 off 1st box
- What's Inside Dermy Doc: 5+ skin and hair care products that are Dermy Doctor approved, sample & full-size items, always a $100+ retail value, pamphlet written by Dermy Doctor with product details, tips for use, and exclusive discounts.
- VeraVe Resurfacing Retinol Serum $19.99
- Bioderma Sensinio H20 Micellar Water $14.99
- Revision Skincare Brightening Facial Wash $36.00
- Clean Skin Club Clean Towels $9.99
- Jupiter Scalp Care Sample Pack
- Skinfix Barrier + Triple Lipid-Peptide Face Cream Deluxe Sample $17.00
- Total retail value: $97.97 + samples
Packaging material is a plant-based non-toxic formula that's completely compostable and biodegradable. Rinse down the sink, flush down the toilet, toss in the trash, or keep it for craft time.
Dermy Doc Unboxing Video
My Dermy Doc Review & Experience
Yall, what a ride it has been. The week, I received this box is the same week I was diagnosed with Melanoma (watch the video above to hear my full story). So all of this really couldn't have pulled together better. I HAVE to change my skincare, so I am excited that Dermy Doc Box can do this. I am just now starting to use all the products, so I will loop back later and let you know my final review, but all of the products in this skincare subscription box are great brands and I am very excited to start on this change!
From the Dermy Doctor
As a board-certified dermatologist–I saw the need with my own patients, but also those that follow me on social media (@dermy_doctor) to sift through the noise. As someone who has subscribed to my fair share of beauty boxes, I started to notice trends. There were lots of “filler” items, products that had no purpose in a routine or were frankly–big marketing ploys. Having a love for subscription boxes and also the expertise in skincare, I decided it was time to take matters into my own hands–or box!
Each and every product in the box is selected because I personally have tried it, love it, and would recommend it to my own family and patients. It takes the guesswork out of finding quality skincare. On top of that, I personally create the pamphlet to walk subscribers through each item in the box, star ingredients, why I love it, and how to use it. Also included are exclusive discount codes for subscribers to repurchase products they love.
Lastly, my box contains a “science of skincare” insert. Each season, I'll walk subscribers through an educational skincare topic and break down the science. This way, subscribers UNDERSTAND their skincare and are able to make educated decisions on their future products. Ultimately, my goal is to make people's skincare routine less overwhelming and more efficacious. Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions!
The total value of Dermy Doc comes to $97.97 + samples.
Interested in seeing what other types of subscription boxes are out there? Check these out here:
- Beachly Women's Winter 2023 Box – Total Winter Beach Vibes
- Dermy Doc Box Winter 2023 | $160 in Product for $55 of Dermatologist Recommended Skincare
- Yes PLZ Review | Did I Just Find the BEST Coffee Subscription?!
- Margot Elena Winter 2023 *SPOILERS* Amazing Value & Awesome Curation
- Subscription Boxes Haul – December 2023 – Part 2 | So Good we had to do it Twice!