JB Style Box
This box comes from an actual brick-and-mortar store called JB & Me out of Michigan. They are a small, family-owned business. I played on the JB & Me Instagram and on the JB Style Box IG and couldn’t get a feel for their target age. So I went to YT to see who has shared their boxes before and almost everyone was in the Fashion over 40 crowd. I feel like they carry clothes/brands for the under 40 crowd (Z Supply, Billabong to name a few I saw in videos) but they target the “over 40 crowd” in their marketing.
About JB Style Box:
- You have to inquire first and be accepted, you may be put on a waitlist. I was put on one for about a month.
- After you are accepted, your stylist will call you to get to know you and your needs. They email and do phone chats, but not text that I know of. I’m a text fan, so we did phone tag for quite a while, which I didn’t care for.
- Get up to 7 items per box.
- 5 days to try everything on and make choices.
- You have the same stylist for every box.
- They are a real boutique with real stylists, no bots, so they pride themselves on amazing customer service.
- They carry sizes 0 – 14.
- Wide price range to choose from so you can pick your budget.
- Styles they carry: Classic, Edgy, Boho, Professional and more.