FabFitFun Fall 2023
Customize Your Entire Box! All 6 Customization Spoilers in this Video! This post contains affiliate links but is not sponsored by anyone.
My FabFitFun Fall 2023 Customization Choices:
My actual box has arrived! Check out my FabFitFun Fall 2023 unboxing here!
Customization 1 Favorites
Little Korboose Woven Throw Blanket ($60) – like but don’t love this one
Alice + Olivia Duffle Bag ($90)
Our Place Tinted Wine Glasses – Set of 2 ($50)
Customization 2 Favorites
Fenty Beauty – Eaze Drop’lit All-Over Glow Enhancer in 4 colors ($34)
Reebok 2-in1 Digital Jump Rope ($40) – if the reviews are good
and Customization 3 Favorites
Youthforia BYO Blush ($36)
Customization 4 Favorites
Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm in Vanilla Beige ($23)
KVD Beauty Tattoo Liner Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Trooper Black ($25)
Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream ($30)
Customization 5 Favorites
Cuccio Somatology Botanicals Hand & Body Wash in Sandalwood & Sage ($39)
Darling Spring Salt & Pepper Shakers ($25)
Lujo Bar Eucalyptus Shower Steamers ($22)
lastly, Customization 6 Favorites
Cover FX Custom Enhancer Palette ($42)
Obe Waistpack ($40)
Necessaire The Body Lotion ($28) – like but don’t love this one
Favorite Products I mentioned:
- My Rode Mic – https://amzn.to/3JROLGD
- Scentbird Coupon: Use my URL below to get a free scent. Sign Up Here: https://thepinkenvelope.com/get/Scentbird
- White Home Woods Coupon: PINK10 for $10 off your 1st WHW HomeBox subscription box and PINKSHOP10 for 10% off the shop – Sign Up Here: https://thepinkenvelope.com/get/WHW-Candles
- Vellabox Coupon: PINKENVELOPE50 for 50% off the 1st box in your subscription Sign Up Here: http://thepinkenvelope.com/get/VellaBox
- Allure Coupon: GLOW to get $10 off your 1st box + get a free full-sized Tarte mascara Sign Up Here: https://thepinkenvelope.com/get/Allure-Beauty-box
FabFitFun Fall 2023
- Frequency: Quarterly
- Price: $59.99 & they do offer pre-pay discounts – I always subscribe annually because of the perks (listed below)
- Shipping: Free to the contiguous US & $8 to CA, Alaska, Hawaii & Puerto Rico & $10 to UK
- FabFitFun Coupon Code: PINKENVELOPE for $10 off your 1st box (but I think it might give you $12 off)
- Sign Up Here: https://thepinkenvelope.com/get/fabfitfun
About the FabFitFun Boxes:
- A customizable Seasonal box with full-sized products for beauty, fashion, fitness, and home.
- Boxes have up to 8 products per box
- Seasonal Members get to customize 4 items & get unlimited swaps for credit
- Annual Members get to customize the entire box (see more below)
- Seasonal box with full-size beauty, fashion, fitness, and home products
- Easily add items to your box that ship with your box for free!
- Members' exclusive shop & flash sales & exclusive offers
Annual Subscriber Perks:
- Early Access to Customize is BIG because the best items always sell out.
- And you get to Customize the ENTIRE box
- Early Access to Add-Ons/Edit Sales – same as above, this is an excellent perk because the best items sell out
- Just add them to your box & they ship to you for FREE
- Early Shipping
- $5 per box savings
FabFit Fun Summer Items Review (now that I have used them for 1+ months):
- Beach Riot Ceach Club Towel ($78) – Great, I wash & dry like I would with a normal towel & have had no problems. We love it!
- Bala Bangles ½ lbs. Weights + 2 Month Online Courses ($89) – Great, I haven’t checked out the online course but I do love the actual weights.
- Milk Makeup RISE Mascara ($28) – Not sure, at first I hated it but I want to try it a few more times before making a final call.
- Sunnylife Pool Ring Disco ($34) – Love it! I gave it to my 11 year old & she really enjoys it.
- Liquid IV ($25) – Great, but I already knew this product was great.
- TOMS No Show Socks ($28) – sitting in my drawer, still need to try them.
Join the exclusive Facebook group here – https://www.facebook.com/groups/thepinkenvelope/
**Hang with us on Social Media**
Interested in having your box showcased, mail it to
The Pink Envelope
San Antonio TX 78230
*Disclaimer: This post may be sponsored (meaning we were paid for the time it took to research, create, & share this video) and this post may contain affiliate links. We earn a small commission each time someone purchases using one of our links/codes, which helps support the blog and is free to you. All opinions are my own.