Every month we bring you fresh collections inspired by the latest kid's trends. Our clothing is crazy comfortable, great fitting and just right for your kid's age. Every outfit is designed to make sure you get the value you so richly deserve. This is for moms dragging their kids through clothing aisles. For moms racing to keep up with school fashion. Also for moms forever hearing, “it doesn't fit anymore!”. For you, we created FabKids.
Cost: you can just shop online or you can join VIP which is $29.95 a month
Frequency: Monthly but you can Skip
My FabKids Experience
I found FabKids through a reader of mine. She requested a review and feedback on Fabletic's kid's subscription box so I dove in. I created an account online which was easy. Added TONS OF CUTE CLOTHES to my cart quickly and that was easy. What wasn't easy was joining VIP and I still haven't figured out what the $29.95 a month does or gets me LOL, so I just quit.
I received the e-mail you can see above on the 1st of the month which I expected and when I clicked the link it just took me to the store. I added those same items I loved back into the cart again. So from what I can tell, the $29.95 gets you 1 outfit a month, so a top + a bottom, a swimsuit + sunglasses, etc. I liked several things so I got my 1 outfit + a few more items because my oldest desperately needs clothes. See my receipt below:
Every month you:
- Select your 1 outfit + any add ons and you are done
- Or you Skip
- If you do nothing, your card is charged and you have a credit to shop with.
FabKids Clothing Review
Ok I am (finally) back with Part 2 of my order for FabKids Clothing Review. From what I can tell the 1st thing I received HERE was my free welcome VIP gift. Then everything I received on this page is my actual monthly subscription clothes + my add ons. Since it was all so confusing I actually ended up getting the same horribly fitting swimsuit twice. So you know what that means…I have already processed a return and have feedback on that as well. So here you will see the Pineapple Dog & Denim Shorts Outfit and the Horse Rainbow & Black Short Outfit along with the Ruffle Suit Outfit.
- Pineapple Dog Knot Back Graphic Tee & the Frayed Denim Shorts in Blue that came in outfit 1 – the shirt is cute and perfect in size for Emma – a large size 6 and the shorts are cute too but smaller on her, a small size 6
- Horse Rainbow Top & the Frayed Denim Shorts in Black that came in outfit 2 – this shirt is also very cute and a good fit, a true size 6 I would say and these shorts are also cute but slightly larger than the ones above, a large size 6. I would definitely say there is flex in their sizing (like Old Navy, no 2 things fit the same even if they are the same size and item style LOL).
Making a Return – so I hopped online and went to My Account, Order History, and there I was able to easily select and make my returns. It printed me a shipping label and it cost me nothing. So I returned for Store Credit so I can use it to shop this month. I will let you know how the crediting and re-using process goes once it happens. I placed the 2 swims back in the same bag and taped the label on and dropped it in the mail. Very easy.
All in all, I am going to hang with this. I want to learn and know more. Their styles are cute and I want to love their adorable shop so we will see. Stay Tune… More to come!
Check out more Kids Clothing Boxes
- Family Stitch Fix Unboxing
- Wee Blessings Review – Kids Clothing Subscription
- Awesome Kid's Clothing Sent to Your Door – Kids Box #2
- Stitch Fix Kids Unboxing
- KidPik Clothing Review – Overview & Update