About Stitch Fix
Stitch Fix is an online styling service that delivers a truly personalized shopping experience, just for you. Fill out your Style Profile and a personal stylist will hand pick pieces to fit your tastes, needs and budget—and mail them directly to your door. Each box contains five items of clothing, shoes and accessories for you to try on at home. Keep what you love, send the rest back in a prepaid USPS envelope. Shipping and returns are free—even for exchanges! No subscription required. Fall Stitch Fix Favorites
Cost: $55 per item average price point
Frequency: You Decide! Bi-Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Etc
Who Can Shop: Women’s sizes 0-24W and XS-3X and Men’s sizes XS-XXL
My Fall Stitch Fix Favorites
So this month I am doing my normal unboxing BUT I am also sharing some of my favorite Stitch Fix items from the past. These are items that I either love because they are a go-to piece or I love them because they are unique.
- West Kei Allan Tie Sleeve Blouse in Navy size XS – $38.00 – this came in my last fix and I just love it as a go-to Fall and transition top. It washed well. It's forgiving. And it is way cute on.
- Vero Moda Magdalena Short in White size S – $29.00 – this came a couple fixes back and I love them as every day shorts and dress up shorts. They are also very comfortable on!
- Just USA Fahima Fray Hem Shorts in Indigo in size 2 – $44.00 – Fell in love with these the moment I pulled them out of Fix #22 and I have been wearing them ever since LOL!
- Cotton Emporium – Cold Shoulder Pullover – $42 – I LOVE this top from Fix #20! I have always said, “I do not like cold shoulder tops” but I stand corrected and leave it to Sarah to make me fall in love!!!
- Mia – Rosebud Embroidered Bootie – $89 – These are simply fabulous! I am so happy about these shoes, they are the perfect addition and they are under $100.
Want to give Stitch Fix as a gift? Perhaps you want to gift a fix to yourself? Click here to go straight to the gift cards area. Quick & easy & Fun!
Want to see more from Stitch Fix? Go check out some of my past fixes I have received, I have been crushing on Stitch Fix for well over 2 years now!
Check out my other Stitch Fix Reviews
- Wantable vs Stitch Fix: Who Gonna Come Out on Top?! Honestly I was Shocked by This!
- The episode you've been waiting for… Stitch Fix Unboxing & Try-On
- Stitch Fix: Fix vs Freestyle | Are they the same? Is one better? Let's See!
- Stitch Fix vs Wantable | Womens Clothing Subscription Showdown
- Stitch Fix Stylist Win – I kept all 5 items!