About Stitch Fix
Stitch Fix is the first fashion retailer to blend expert styling, proprietary technology and unique product to deliver a shopping experience that is truly personalized for you. Simply fill out the Stitch Fix Style Profile and a personal stylists will handpick a selection of five clothing items and accessories to your taste, budget and lifestyle. You can buy what you like and return the rest. Join me!!!
Cost: $55 per item average price point
Frequency: You Decide! Bi-Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Etc
Who Can Shop: Women’s sizes 0-24W and XS-3X and Men’s sizes XS-XXL
Sign Up Below and Pay $0 Styling Fee (for new customers)
Stitch Fix Review
What is Stitch Fix – they are a men's & women's clothing subscription company. Go to their site here, complete a quick but fun questionnaire (PLEASE BE HONEST ON THIS) and set your budget. You pay $20 as a deposit & curation fee for your box to be curated and shipped to you. That $20 goes towards your purchase. Keep all 5 items you get an additional 25% off. They lean towards trendy and beautiful classic fashion items. They do an amazing job!
A TIP: make a Pinterest board and include outfits you like and don't like including notes for your stylist! I also have created a What's In My Closet Pinterest board so my stylist knows what I already have. I have been told both of these boards are very helpful plus they are fun to make.
Fall Stitch Fix is Fabulous! When I requested this box I asked for a Budget Friendly Box and I think that Sara nailed it!!! I am very impressed! Here is what I got in my Fall Stitch Fix is Fabulous #20:
- Emory Park – Dulce Knit Top – $28 Kept – This top isn't a fav but to send it back financially didn't make sense and it is very comfy so I kept it.
- Cotton Emporium – Felicitie Cold Shoulder Pullover – $42 – Kept – I LOVE this top! I have always said, “I do not like cold shoulder tops” but I stand corrected and leave it to Sarah to make me fall in love!!!
Fall Stitch Fix is Fabulous
- Hummingbird – Liara Velvet Knot Front Knit Top – $38 – Kept – Love this top! I would have never bought this on my own but since my stylist recommended it my confidence was boosted so I tried it and I fell in love. She recommended wearing it 2 different ways: pants or skirt. So here are my 2 quick looks!
- Just USA – Ailsa Distressed Released Hem Slim Straight Leg Jeans – $58 – Exchanging – I love the hem on these but they are too big through my booty and thighs so I requested a smaller size.
- Mia – Rosebud Embroidered Bootie – $89 – Kept – These are simply fabulous! I am so happy about these shoes, I have nothing like them in my closet, they are the perfect addition and they are under $100.
I kept 5 out of 5 for a grand total of $191.25 once you take the additional 25% off which is $38.25 per item! Woo Hoo Fall Stitch Fix is Fabulous for all! Go Here!
Want to give Stitch Fix as a gift? Perhaps you want to gift a fix to yourself? Click here to go straight to the gift cards area. Quick & easy & Fun!
—> My Stitch Fix Wardrobe <—
Want to see more from Stitch Fix? Go check out some of my past fixes I have received, I have been crushing on Stitch Fix for well over 2 years now!
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.