What is Fiesta Fiesta? What is the Fiesta Launch Party? Is Fiesta kid friendly? These are just a few of the questions I have received and I wanted to provide some answers.
Parking: varies, street side parking is blocked off, we parked in the Henry B Gonzalez garage for $10 and it was a very short and easy walk
Location: Hemisfair Park
From Fiesta about Fiesta Fiesta Launch Party: Join us for the official opening of Fiesta 2018! Enjoy live entertainment, greet Official Fiesta Royalty and special guests. Buy, sell or trade Fiesta pins and medals at Pin Pandemonium. Join the fun as cascarónes are broken and the crowd proclaims “Viva Fiesta!” to kick off the Alamo City's biggest, best festival.
Kid Friendly: Yes
- Trade & Buy medals
- Eat chicken on a stick (and other yummy food like the Mango drink)
- Join in the dance parties that take place throughout
- Watch the concerts on the main stage
- Do some shopping
- Taste of Fiesta (which is a bit more adult oriented in my opinion, tickets start at $75)
- Play at kid's park area
- People watch galore, even the kid's loved it
- Participate in interactive booths and activities and win medals
- Parents, you can even sample wine and buy beer and wine
What is Fiesta Fiesta
- Wear closed toe comfy shoes
- Pack drinks and food for kids, very picnic friendly
- Bring hand wipes and antibacterial
- Feel free to bring a wagon or stroller
My Tips to Fiesta:
- NEED hand sanitizer in the food area
- Add more trash cans throughout
- Add more food options, they were very limited
And my overall is for Fiesta Fiesta!!!! Big Thumbs Up!
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.