Travel & Experience: Hoffman Haus Review & Fredericksburg TX
Hoffman Haus in the Log Cabin and it is SO CUTE!!!
- Clean- As a few of you might know, I'm a germ-a-phobe! So I bring Lysol anti-bacterial wipes with me everywhere. So we check in and I immediately start to wipe things down. For the most part everything came back clean. The bed was clean, the sink area was clean but the mirrors above the sink and decor surrounding were very dusty. The couch downstairs was covered in food crumbs so I wiped that down. Otherwise all looked good.
- The Cabin has its own parking spot and is the cutest little cabin on the property IMO. We absolutely LOVED it.
- Breakfast – they served breakfast in the cutest picnic basket to our door every morning. It wasn't anything overly delicious but it was all good. This was a fun perk!
- Location – just around the corner from downtown, you could walk if you are active or drive. It's very centrally located but not so in the mix you hear music or traffic.
- Lobby Area – they served the yummiest cookies each day, we loved that little treat. Their coffee machine was very good there too. We would grab a coffee and sit in the little library and relax.
- Customer Service was great! Everyone was very helpful and kind. Thumbs up!
- the Shower – ahhhh good & bad 🙂 The water pressure was WAY too hard. Like peel your skin off hard but I would rather that than too soft. The shampoo, conditioner & body soap is from their personal line and it is AMAZING!!!! I made excuses to take a shower just to use their products!
How Long We Stayed: 4 days and 3 nights
Good for Kids: Yes not geared for kids but it would work well (bring kid's cots for sleeping)
Hoffman Haus Review
- Vaudeville – very yummy, excellent setting, great service, with delicious food. Definitely recommend! Check hours before showing up.
- Fredericksburg Brewing Company – typical German bar food. My husband loved it and I thought it was ok. Long hours and in the heart of the city.
- Pasta Bella – so we aren't big Italian food eaters and overall thought this place was just ok.
- Tubby's – fun outdoor setting, great burger and fries, definitely a place to check out. Perfect for lunch!
- Wine & Beer Everywhere with Open Carry so shop and sip
- Hoffman Haus is perfectly located, near by to be in the mix but not so close you can't park and it's loud
- Distilleries & Breweries Popping Up – check out Garrison Brothers for whiskey, 4.0 Cellars is fun but commercial, Hilmy Cellars is more personal but Elk Store (formerly House Wines) is one of our chill spots
- Shopping & Antiquing, you have to check out Haberdashery, it's so cute!!!
- at Hoffman Haus we stayed in the Log Cabin and it is so cute but…the shower drove me crazy. I wanted to love it but the water pressure was too much.
- it wasn't as clean as I had hoped it would be
- everything in Fredericksburg closes early, so keep that in mind. I think the latest places only stay open until 11pm with music usually ending around 10pm.
- as this B&B there is no hot tub or pool
- Hye, TX which has a great variety of vineyards and distilleries
- Comfort, TX a very small yet cute downtown full of B&B's, wineries and some distilleries
- Johnson City, TX same as above.
So this wraps up my Hoffman Haus Review! Hope that you found this helpful. If I missed a topic you would have liked to of known more of please comment below. Happy Vacationing Friends!