This post does contain affiliate links but is not sponsored by anyone. When you purchase through my site we make a small but meaningful commission at no cost to you. We are always so thankful for those who purchase through our blog, social media & YouTube. Also, these are all my own thoughts, ideas, and comparisons. Thanks for reading about our Front Door Fashion Review.
About Front Door Fashion
With Front Door Fashion, shopping will never be the same. In-house fashion stylists hand-select high-end clothing and accessories that fit your taste and body type, and coordinate them into complete outfits. Whether you wear it all together or mix and match pieces, your personal stylist will be there to guide you through it all with detailed style notes. Try on everything at home on your own time—no pesky salespeople, no crowded malls, and no cramped dressing rooms.
No styling, shipping, or membership fees. And remember this isn't an automated service, so you won't receive any surprise boxes. There is a $100 deposit, but don't worry! It's applied to your purchase or refunded if your total is less than the deposit.
- Front Door Fashion Cost: Varies, but average clothing item is $100 each according to FDF however, I have found them to be slightly cheaper than this
- Frequency: Non-recurring (which means it isn’t a subscription but on demand)
- Front Door Fashion Coupon Code: Sign up using my URL and get $50 to shop with. *Note the $50 shows up at check out.
- What's Inside:
- I received 12 items totaling $1,382.00 and I plan on keeping 5 of the items totaling $646. See the photos below to see which items I kept.
- No computer or algorithms, all personal (real people) stylists!
- No fees, a deposit is taken upon requesting a box but if you choose to return everything, they fully return your deposit! 0 cost to you!
- They offer a buy 5 and buy all discount!
- If you are in the Dallas, TX area, you can go meet them & have an in-person styling session *total goals for one day*!
Front Door Fashion Unboxing Video
My Review & Experience
- $0 Styling fees, Membership fees, or Shipping fees, just $100 deposit that is applied to your purchase or refunded if your total is less than the deposit.
- 4 to 6 outfits per box, you can order a mini box if you need less.
- Detailed outfit notes so that you know exactly how to wear your outfit as well as mix & match it with other pieces.
- No algorithms, every outfit is hand-chosen by a trained stylist. I have had my stylist for years so when she creates my outfits, she tells me how to mix and match them with things she knows I already have in my closet.
- Sizes 0 to 12 or XS to L.
This had been my all-time favorite women’s clothing subscription box for years! The very 1st time I officially reviewed them was in Nov 2015! And I have been getting clothes ever since. I am not financially at a place where I can afford to get all my clothes from Front Door Fashion…yet, however, I do purchase each season’s splurge items and statement items from them. Their stylists are amazing!!!! Mine is Rachel if you want to request her.
Don’t laugh (or do) but you can see that 1st blog post here, oh my how we have grown!
Interested in seeing what other types of subscription boxes are out there? Check these out here:
- This Just Kept Getting Better and BETTER! | June MEGA Unboxing | Happy June Yall!
- 🚨 MASSIVE UNBOXING! 11 Subscription Boxes | June 2023 Monthly Haul
- Isn't this the Cutest!?! Women's Beachly Summer 2023 🏖️ Beach Box for Beach Babes ⛱️
- 🥰 Dorothy Jean Decor Summer 2023 🥰 They Did It Again!!!
- Just Greenery Summer Bouquet & Wreath SPOILER + ❤️ Patriotic Bouquet How-To💙