About Front Door Fashion
Front Door Fashion is the personal styling service you've been promised, but never actually experienced. Instead of receiving random pieces, you'll get completely styled outfits. Plus, your stylist will send notes on how to wear them multiple ways. Keep only the items you love – there are no obligations.
Cost: $100 average per item with 0 up front fees (yes order a box cost free) they do pre-approve your CC for $100 that is refunded if nothing is kept or credit towards purchase
Frequency: as you request, this is not auto renewing
Recommend: I want to say Yes, but I have big concerns, see these at bottom
My Front Door Fashion Review
So I had not really planned on ordering a box, but I received a few texts from FDF so I agreed. The process of following up works people (even if annoying at times). So 1st point, they do text your personal cell. I never asked them to stop so I don't know if you can be removed from that feature.
2nd point – In the last year I think I have had 3 or maybe 4 different stylist. High turnover isn't something you want to see when your working with subscription boxes by the way. Anyhow I ordered a box a couple months ago and it was a HUGE BUST. Really really bad. Style was wrong. Fit was wrong. It was bad. I didn't even post about it kinda bad. Shortly after leaving feedback on that box I am notified that “I have a new stylist”. I learned later my old stylist was no longer with the company.
3rd – I text my new stylist when I placed the order for my Fall Front Door Fashion box. Very quick and easy (my profile and questionnaire is already done). Receiving that big box in the mail is always exciting. They nail presentation! I received the box during a very busy time so I had to asked for an extension on the return. They granted it which was nice. Their return window is 7 days, they gave me 14 if you count the holiday and weekends.
When I opened the box I loved the clothes, the quality and the style. I didn't give any specific instructions other than check out my Pinterest. My stylist is Kristen Washington and she nailed it yall. So if you order a box, request this stylist & use my button above. She is very good! This is the 1st box I have liked since I had Erika E like 3 years ago.
Front Door Fashion Fall Box Review
I received 12 items for a total of $1,323.00 This makes the average item $110.25 which is high for my current budget. But I can say, the pieces I received are definitely worth it. I easily could have kept the whole box. I loved 10 of the 12 items I received and really wanted to keep 9 of the 12. Those 9 items came to $766 and sadly, I just don't have that kind of money. So I had to get picky. I ended up only keeping 3 items, all pieces my wardrobe needed.
What's Inside my Box
- Fall Fun Collection – I LOVE THIS OUTFIT – the Cupcakes & Cashmere Kirby Sweater with the Blank NYC Double Buckle Skirt – outfit total $203. I kept the Kirby sweater.
- Stripes & White Collection – I LOVE ALL 3 OUTFITS – the 1st one is the BCBGeneraton Drape Vest over the Sanctuary Uptown White Tee with the James Jeans Bella Flare Jean totaling only $218. Next is the Sanctuary Uptown White Tee with the Nanette Lepore Taverna Pant total $101. Then the last outfit here is the Three Dots Brushed Sweater with the Black Swan Diana pants for $130. I kept the Taverna pants & the Brushed Sweater.
- Olive & Denim Collection – I did not care for this look as much. The trench is cute and the jeans I LOVE but not the top. This is the Cupcakes & Cashmere Fareeda Trench over the Conditions Apply Marvellous Top with the Agolde Sophie Skinny Jean totaling $457.
- Floral Maxi Collection – I love this dress but it was too big and too long. This is the Yumi Kim Giselle Maxi Dress at $258.
What I Love About This Womens Clothing Box
- They carry beautiful clothes
- They have super fast shipping
- And they send complete outfits with tips and a shoe guide
What I Don't Love About This Luxury Clothing Box
- When I reached out to customer service with a question I received the rudest response from the COO
- They have very high turn over with their stylist
- Boxes & Stylist are hit or miss. I have had as many great boxes as I have had terrible
- They charged my credit card wrong so you have to watch invoicing
And to show you the versatility in just this 1 box, here are a couple outfits I made just mixing and matching the items inside the box.
This months box is amazing. If you have watched or read my unboxings in the past you know I like me some Front Door Fashion and I'm glad they finally got a box right. Will I try them again? Ummmm maybe. See above points. The rude voicemail from the COO really really caught me off guard. Then having to fight to get my money back was not fun.
Note – If you aren't on a budget, or your budget can accommodate a $150 average then I do recommend FDF.
Check out my latest Front Door Fashion
Check out my other Fashion Subscription Reviews
- 3 Women's Clothing Subscription Boxes 2021
- Curateur Welcome Box Summer 2021
- Yoga Club Box – May 2021 Review
- Curateur Summer 2021 (formerly Box of Style)
- 3 Great Women's Clothing Subscriptions