This post does contain affiliate links but is not sponsored by GlossyBox. These are all my own thoughts, ideas and comparisons. Thanks for reading about this Glossy Box July 2021 Review.
GLOSSYBOX is a monthly beauty box subscription filled with five beauty essentials worth over $60 for you to discover.
- Glossybox Price: $21.00
- What Comes Inside Glossybox: 5 premium beauty products, usually sample sizes
- Frequency: Monthly
- Glossybox Coupon Code: PINKENVELOPE to get your 1st month for $1 with a 12-month subscription
GlossyBox Review & Experience
Glossy Box is a beauty subscription box that is monthly. They send 5 premium, usually sample size items, with a value of $60 or more. Almost everything I have ever received or seen others receive is a sample size but full size and multiple-use products do pop up occasionally.
I am not a sample girl, I can't even tell if I like the product or not with so little to try. So I bounce back and forth on this subscription box. I also think samples cause clutter. All of the brands seem to be great. The box that everything comes in is usually my favorite part. It is so cute and it is a nice box! I reuse them to store things.
Of the 5 products I received, I am excited about 3 of them. See the itemized list below of what came in my Glossybox July 2021 Box and go below that to see what I received in my Glossybox July 2020 box for comparison.
Here is what I received in the Glossy Box July 2021
- Ciate Glow-to Illuminating Blush
- Elaina Badro Divine Duo makeup brush set in Full Size
- Purlisse Beauty Blue Lotus + Seaweed Treatment Sheet Mask
- Verso Skincare eye cream sample (which they call deluxe minis)
- Batiste Volumizing Dry Shampoo sample
Here is what I received in the Glossy Box July 2020 – Aloha
- Polaar Northern Light Smoothing Cream
- Monuskin Soothing Hawaii Facial Oil in Sandalwood & Lavender
- Palm Balm Lip & Cheek Balm & Color in Mauve Wave
- Freeman Hawaiian Black Salt Peel-Off Mask
- Hask Coconut Oil Deep Conditioner
- Daily Concepts Exfoliating Dual Texture Scrubber in Mild
This is one of those subscription boxes that I start and stop over and over again. If you're on the fence, check out these past boxes: