This post does contain affiliate links but is not sponsored by anyone. When you purchase through my site we make a small but meaningful commission at no cost to you. We are always so thankful for those who purchase through our blog, social media & YouTube. Also, these are all my own thoughts, ideas, and comparisons. Thanks for reading about my Grove Collaborative Empties & Unboxing.
About Grove Collaborative
Healthy, sustainable home essentials, delivered to your doorstep. So you can create your best home with Grove Collaborative.
- Grove Collaborative Cost: varies based on the products you choose to purchase. They do have a VIP Program, see more about it below.
- Grove Ships To: the contiguous US – they are unable to ship Alaska, Hawaii, other US territories, Canada, or beyond.
- Frequency of Grove Co.: You decide! You can set auto-ship with a frequency or choose no auto-ship (which is what I do).
- Grove Collaborative Coupon: you must sign up here, use the button below to get your FREE Gifts!
- What's Inside: see my love and hate list below
Grove Collaborative Unboxing Video
Grove Collaborative VIP Program
The Grove Collaborative VIP program is a special opportunity offered to customers looking to get the most out of Grove! I am a member and have been since I signed up! In addition to getting free shipping on every order, VIP members can receive 4 free gifts per year, sent via email, to be included in their next paid order once claimed. This makes shopping so much more fun!
Paid VIP members also receive an invitation to join The Pantry, an exclusive Facebook Group where you can chat with Grove guides for product recommendations, view product sneak peeks, access special promotions, and participate in giveaways!
The cost to join VIP is only $19.99 for a full year of membership! You can try it for free for 60 days, and they will send you reminders before your membership renews, but if you use Grove even 4 times a year, you won't want to cancel.
My Grove Co. Loves & Hates List
Below I have 2 lists for you. The 1st list are the Grove Collaborative cleaning supplies that I LOVE! The 2nd list are the Grove Collaborative cleaning supplies that I Hate!
Grove Collaborative Products Love List
- Grove reusable sandwich bags
- the Grove Dryer Balls
- Grove Wool Dryer Balls (set of 3)
- Grove Glass Cleaner Concentrate with Reusable Glass Bottle
- Seventh Generation Disinfecting Multi-Surface Wipes
- Grove Sinkside Accessory Set with Dish Brush Bundle
- all the Mrs. Meyers products – lotions, soaps, room fresheners, etc
- all Aunt Fanny's products – especially their vinegar floor cleaner
- Method Soaps & Lotions
- Biobag Resealable Snack Bags
- Grove Essential Oils
- Grove Room Spray Concentrate with Reusable Room Spray bottle
- BioBag Small Food Scrap Compost Bag
- Superbloom Rose quartz facial roller
- Grove microfiber cleaning cloths
Grove Collaborative Products Hate List
- Mrs. Meyers Soy Candles – they are expensive and burn too quickly
- Brandless Tree free facial tissues – they just don't work
- Seedling by Grove – Tree-Free Jumbo Roll Bath Tissue (4 Rolls) – worst bath tissue, ever heard of the song, “Poop in your fingernails”, it was written about this product!
Interested in seeing what other types of subscription boxes are out there? Check these out here:
- April Subscription Box Haul
- PreSchool Subscription Box – EMLC Box Spring 2021
- Luxury Subscription Boxes 2021
- Habitation Box April 2021 – Home Decor Subscription Box
- Grove Collaborative Empties & Unboxing