This post does contain affiliate links but is not sponsored by or promoted by anyone. These are all my own thoughts, ideas and comparisons. Thanks for reading about Grove vs Bath & Body Works.
About Grove Collaborative
Grove started as an idea between three friends talking in a spare bedroom in San Francisco: what if it was easy to find healthier home essentials? The belief that what we bring into our homes contributes to that homey, cozy feel prompted them to try to make their idea a reality. Welcome to Grove. They're here to help you create your best version of home with ease and enjoyment.
Each Grove order is like a care package for your home. Choose the products you want and we’ll deliver them to your door. Refill orders are entirely in your control. We’ll email you when a refill order is due to ship, so you can make changes if necessary.
Grove Collaborative Details
- Pricing: Varies Based on Needs – Your first order always ships for free
- Frequency: You choose! Skipping & Pause Available, Completely Customizable
- Coupon Code: sign up below & get a 5 Piece Set FREE (watch my 1st unboxing video to see those items)
- Recommend: Yes & Yes, I am very impressed!
Grove vs Bath & Body Works
If you have hung around here you know I already did a mash up. Grove Collaborative vs Amazon which proved Grove to be cheaper than Amazon and a whole lot more fun. You can check out that comparison here – Grove Collaborative vs Amazon.
But now we are moving into Fall which means we are swapping EVERYTHING in our home over to Fall scents. This inspired my newest Grove vs Bath & Body Works mash up here. Check out the deets:
I purchased 2 Mrs Meyers hand soaps from Grove with Pumpkins scents. Then I compared them to 2 of the Bath and Body Works hand soaps I use to use. And this is what I found:
- Costs: Grove Mrs Meyers – $3.89 for 12.5 fl ozs vs Bath & Body – $3.00 for 8 fl ozs – Grove's Mrs Meyers is cheaper!
- Recyclable: Grove Mrs Meyers – bottle is made with recycled materials and they encourage recycling this bottle when done vs Bath & Body – none of the above – Grove Mrs Meyers is Earth Conscious!
- Ingredients: Grove's Mrs Meyers – 15 ingredients that you can go online & read all about how they are sourced & used vs Bath & Body Works – 31 ingredients of which most I can't pronounce – Grove Mrs Meyers is Healthier!
- Additives: Grove's Mrs Meyers – has none and uses curated essential oils vs Bath & Body Works – has added fragrances and more.
So this is a no brainer, Grove Mrs Meyers is cheaper and healthier! Plus I LOVE ALL the FREE items I receive when I order with Grove.
In conclusion, if you are living, practicing or attempting to practice (like me) Clean Living, then this is a box you must try. And sign up above to get the FREE 5 piece gift (see what I received in photo below)! Grove will also send you a reminder e-mail, their communication is amazing and this box can be reoccurring or not, you choose! And just see…like me…you might just find your new cleaning BFF in Grove Collaborative.
Check out more of our Home Subscription Boxes:
- Decor Subscription Box – DecoCrated Spring 2019 & 2020
- Bisou Naturals Review – Natural Air Purifiers
- Christmas Decor Box – DecoCrated Winter 2019
- Grove vs Bath & Body Works – Whose Cleaner? Whose Cheaper?
- Succulent Subscription Box – Yes You Read That Right