This post does contain affiliate links but is not sponsored by anyone. When you purchase through my site we make a small but meaningful commission at no cost to you. We are always so thankful for those who purchase through our blog, social media & YouTube. Also, these are all my own thoughts, ideas, and comparisons. Thanks for reading about our healthynest Review.
healthynest diapers are the safest diapers in the world for your baby. Every part of our diaper that touches your baby is plant-based. We're the only diaper in the world that's verified by the Environmental Working Group Our diapers are enhanced with cotton, made in Europe, and 3rd-party tested to outperform the big brands. We're more than just a diaper brand: every diaper shipment comes with brain-building activity cards tailored to your child's age to help with their development!
- healthynest Cost: $130
- Frequency: Monthly
- Coupon Code: TPE10 for 10% off your 1st order
- What's Inside healthynest:
- One month's supply of diapers (4 bags) or diaper pants (3 bags) – sizes 1 – 5P
- Your choice of wipes
- One activity tray
- Personalized developmental activity cards
- Tailored dashboard with accompanying videos by stage
healthynest Unboxing Video
healthynest Review & Experience
Amazing website with helpful info & a great online store to shop at your leisure! They offer newborn – 12+ month size diapers. I loved everything they sent in this box, especially the activities they included! Be sure to grab a box with my coupon code: TPE10 for 10% off your 1st order!
Interested in seeing what other types of subscription boxes are out there? Check these out here:
- Spring 2023 Decorate with Me + Mid-Century Modern Dining Room Makeover
- Mini Unboxing Haul 1 Subscription + 4 Must-See Spring Products | Geometry Towels, Taos & More!
- Stitch Fix vs Wantable | Womens Clothing Subscription Showdown
- The California Wine Club – Small Vineyards Wine Subscription Box | Perfect Complement to a Spring Gathering
- OMG Amazing – Holiday Haul Easter 2023 is my Favorite Box Yet