This post does contain affiliate links but is sponsored by 1Thrive. These are all my own thoughts, ideas, and comparisons. Thanks for reading about this 1Thrive Review & Best Wall Calendar System.
How to Get Organized
Are you ready to create change? Are you ready to be in control? And are you ready to get organized? Then you are in the right space. Welcome to my little spot on the interwebs ran by a Type A, Enneagram 8 mompreneur. Organization is my middle name! Here I want to share with you all a few ways to achieve organization!
Table of contents
Best Ways to Start Getting Organized
- Set a good routine and stick with it
- Make sure you are getting plenty of sleep so you can stay focused
- Use a calendar system that has both list making abilities and a calendar
- Prioritize 1st steps 1st and don't be afraid to delegate
- Set designated places for your items & put them away after every use
About the 1Thrive System
Wall Organizing Simplified. You say organized. 1Thrive say thriving! It starts with one space and one wall. The Thrive Centers bring organization, clarity, and harmony to your space with flexibility and style
- Cost: there are 9 systems to choose from & they start at $119 for the complete system
- Frequency: not a subscription
- 1Thrive Coupon Code: PINK10 for 10% off
- Do I Recommend: Yes! I have had this in my office for a couple of months now & it has been amazing!
My 1Thrive Review & Experience
I am PICKY about what goes in my office. It is the 1 space in the house that is all mine. That stays 100% clean. And I *try* to keep only happy vibes in! That is what lead me to 1Thrive. My current calendar and organization system sucked. I mean, it not only was inefficient, but it was also ugly and I was ready to change it out. Those marker boards hanging on the wall almost were the bain of my existence.
Insert 1Thrive to the rescue! I ordered the Brooke system, decorated it for Summer, ordered some Add Ons from their shop, and then redecorated it for Fall! I LOVE IT!!!!
First, it keeps my Mompreneur Life on track in a fashionable way! So I put quotes and motivations at the top of my board. Second, this is where things get awesome…everything is 100% customizable! You can shuffle the pieces anywhere you want. You can see below, my Summer set up is different than my Fall setup (shown towards the bottom). Third, after I used it a bit I knew exactly what I needed to add hopped on their online store and did some shopping. Hanging the system on the wall is not hard (watch the video at top) and I only put 2 of the 4 screws in, jus the 2 at the top. The system sticks about 1″ off the wall.
I have the following on my wall:
- The Brooke Wall Organizer (they call them Centers)
- Gold Cups Add On
- File Folder Add On
- Sky Duo Chalk Marker Add On
Why is this the Best Wall Calendar System?
It is a 1 stop shop. Everything I need to right here. The photos at the bottom show of my Fall look and how I'm using the system right now. Have I mentioned HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS Wall Organization System! I have my eye on a couple more add ons that I'm saving up to add next month. I will post those on Instagram. My only “con” to this entire system is the way it erases. You have to get a damp cloth to wipe then dry it. So an eraser isn't something that comes with the system. However, since this is chalk paint & not dry erase, you can bump the board without accidentally erasing something and I do appreciate that! #kids I can't wait to start decorating my Best Wall Calendar System for each of the holidays!
Set your goal, set your system, and just dive in! What is it that you are wanting to get organized? I recommend the 1Thrive wall calendar for your system. Now, no more delaying, start the list of things to accomplish, and set goal dates for accomplishing them.
To get organized at home you need a hub, a place where everyone knows to go. This is why I love 1Thrive systems. You can create a whole home organization system with lists, calendars, files, and a pinboard to ensure everyone knows what's on deck!
The best way to organize your office is first to declutter and get rid of the extras. Next, clean up and decorate, make your space feel clean, and actually be clean. Last, set up a system or calendar that is the go-to, your hub!
1Thrive! All of their systems are great!
Interested in seeing what types of subscription boxes are out there? Check these out:
- Live! Subscription Box Mega Haul at SubSummit 2023
- Subscription Box Live Mega Haul – SubSummit 2023
- 🚨 MASSIVE UNBOXING! 11 Subscription Boxes | June 2023 Monthly Haul
- Isn't this the Cutest!?! Women's Beachly Summer 2023 🏖️ Beach Box for Beach Babes ⛱️
- 🥰 Dorothy Jean Decor Summer 2023 🥰 They Did It Again!!!