Kiwi Crate Unboxing Video
This post does contain affiliate links but is not sponsored by or promoted by anyone. These are all my own thoughts, ideas and comparisons. Thanks for reading my Kiwi Crate Review.
About Kiwi Crate
Inspiring the next generation of scientists, artists & makers. Introducing STEAM to kids 0-16+ with monthly hands-on projects.
- Price: $19.95 w/ Free Ship & they offer pre-pay discounts too
- Frequency: Monthly
- Who is Kiwi Crate for: ages 5 – 8 years but they have lots of boxes, see below
- Kiwi Crate Coupon Code: SHARE10 to get $10 off 1st month
- Recommend: Yes, my girls never got into this particular box but I think it is so cool!
Kiwi Crate for the Family
Did you know that the Kiwi Co family has 8 boxes for ages 0 – 104 years old
Kiwi Crate Review
I just love this collection of kids subscription boxes but my girls never got into it. This particular review is on Kiwi Crate but it's set up is very reflective of all the boxes. I have tried out 3 of the 4 boxes and have enjoyed and been impressed with each. Every box comes with all the supplies you need, containing a unique and fun theme with instructions for both the kids to interact with and the parent to assist and teach with. These boxes are all thought out leaving you nothing to do but enjoy and have family time. This kid's subscription box is perfect for parents, nanny's, babysitters, grandparents, and more! Go check them out here. Here is what we received in our last Kiwi Crate.
Thank you for reading my Kiwi Crate Review – Kid's Subscription Box review. Hope you found it helpful and if you want to sign up and give them a try at $10 use code SHARE10 and click the button below.
See more Kids Activity Boxes Here
- Unboxing 15 Subscription Boxes 2021 – Part 2
- Unboxing 15 Subscription Boxes 2021 – Part 1
- The JoJo Siwa Box Fall 2020
- 9 Best Subscriptions for Kids in 2020
- 21 Great Gift Subscription Boxes for Kids