Have I told you lately how much I love my new laundry room? Because I do, very very much! Several of yall have asked about the specific items in this space. There are alot of them in here so I will do my best to itemize where I got them below. If I missed something you are interested in just reach out and let me know.
Laundry Room Makeover & Decor
- Vintage Doors – I bought these at an antique shop in Round Top, TX. I stripped the paint, sanded them down, trimmed them to size and hung them up.
- Wicker Laundry Basket & White Laundry Bag – Wayfair
- Vintage Chapel – I bought this nearly 10 years ago at an antique fair in Tyler, TX.
- Greenery, Wooden Tray, Greenery, Gold Baskets, Metal Iron, Scissors & Thread, Picture Frame, 3 trays with stems on wall, Hanging drying rack, 3 Hook Hat rack and all Jars – all from Farmhouse Market
- Lamp – Target
- Cabinet Pulls – Wayfair
- Fluff & Fold Sign – Smallwood Homes but Wayfair & Farmhouse both have tons of cute signs
- Tile on Floor (the Stratford Decorative Porcelain Tile) & Supplies to lay tile – Floor & Decor
DIY Remodel Before and After Photos
If you are looking to have someone come in and decorate your space. Perhaps you just need a 2nd opinion on items you already have picked out. Maybe you just want to step up your game and need assistance. Kaitlyn with Farmhouse Market is the answer to all of these problems. She is a San Antonio Interior Designer with a God given talent and she shares with all of us. She truly can “see” your perfect space! Contact her here.