Have I told you lately how much I love my new laundry room? Because I do, very very much! Several of yall have asked about the specific items in this space. There are alot of them in here so I will do my best to itemize where I got them below. If I missed something you are interested in just reach out and let me know.
Laundry Room Makeover: Decor and Supply List
- Vintage Doors – I bought these at an antique shop in Round Top, TX. I stripped the paint, sanded them down, trimmed them to size and hung them up.
- Pre-Built Cabinets & Shiplap & Trim & Wood for Floating Shelves & All Building Supplies – The Home Depot we painted the cabinets to match the walls. We stained the wood with Minwax in Pecan Satin.
- Wicker Laundry Basket & White Laundry Bag & Cabinet Pulls – Wayfair
- Vintage Chapel – I bought this nearly 10 years ago at an antique fair in Tyler, TX.
- Pantry Pull Out Shelves (Drawer Slides) & Black Metal Hardware for sliding pantry door – The Home Depot
- Greenery, Wooden Tray, Greenery, Gold Baskets, Metal Iron, Scissors & Thread, Picture Frame, 3 trays with stems on wall, 3 Hook Hat rack and all Jars – all from Farmhouse Market
- Hanging drying rack – Hobby Lobby
- Lamp – Target
- White Back Door with Window & Door Knobs & Hardware – The Home Depot
- Fluff & Fold Sign – Smallwood Homes but Wayfair & Farmhouse both have tons of cute signs
- Tile on Floor (the Stratford Decorative Porcelain Tile) & Supplies to lay tile but The Home Depot has a great selection too – Floor & Decor
DIY Remodel Before and After Photos
If you are looking to have someone come in and decorate your space. Perhaps you just need a 2nd opinion on items you already have picked out. Maybe you just want to step up your game and need assistance. Kaitlyn with Farmhouse Market is the answer to all of these problems. She is a San Antonio Interior Designer with a God given talent and she shares with all of us. She truly can “see” your perfect space! Contact her here.
The Mud Room space and the Pantry/Baking Area spaces are next on my list to share with you all. Stay Tune Friends!
Check out my other Remodel Posts
- DIY Remodel – When to Hire a Pro
- DIY Shiplap Wall Hack
- Laundry Room Makeover & Decor Break Down
- Laundry Room Makeover
- Our 1968 Fixer Upper – DIY Remodeling