This post does contain affiliate links but is not sponsored by or promoted by anyone. These are all my own thoughts, ideas, and comparisons. Thanks for reading about my Bombfell Review.
*Updated July 2020*
An easier way to get better clothes for Men.
- Cost: $20 style fee which credits towards your purchase, free shipping + free returns – Average Price Per Item is $79 and they do offer discounts the more you buy
- Frequency: You choose: monthly, bi-monthly, etc They are not pushy and are very flexible. You can Pause.
- Coupon Code:
- Keep 2 items, get 10% off
- Keep 3 items, get 15% off
- And Keep 4+ items, get 20% off
My Bombfell Experience
Nov 2015 Review – So today we got our very first Men's Clothing Subscription – Bombfell and both my husband and I loved the box. We chose to receive 5 items and we liked 4 of the 5 and kept 2 of the 5 due to fit issues on the other 2 items we liked (they were a little big). Quality clothing that you would find at Nordstrom's with good prices plus the perk of the stylist. We definitely will be ordering another box since the ordering and check out process was easy. Here is the unboxing and our Bombfell Review and here is my hubby in the 2 items we kept.
UPDATE July 2020 – You Guys! Jonathan is still wearing both this shirt and these pants. Yes, it has been 5 years. Yes, they are a bit worn looking but I have to say, still in pretty awesome shape considering. And yes, he still loves them. A great testament to the quality of clothes!
All in all, I say this is a Yes! I recommend it! Make sure to fill out your style profile in detail so that they can pick what is best for you. We passed on notes about our fit issues this time around so his stylist Anna Lise can make the next box even better. We are signed up for every other month subscription but you can do Every Month, Every Other Month, or Every 2nd Month. And we also chose to receive 5 items but you can choose anywhere from 1-5 items each time.
See More Men's Subscription Boxes Here:
- Airplant Subscription Box – Airplant Garden Review
- Happily – Date Box Unboxing & Review
- Jerky Snob Review – Gourmet Jerky Subscription
- Family Stitch Fix Unboxing – Join Us
- Sock Panda Review – Socks Subscription for All