This post does contain affiliate links but is not sponsored by or promoted by anyone. These are all my own thoughts, ideas, and comparisons. Thanks for reading this Fresh Clean Tees Review.
*Updated August 2018*
About Fresh Clean Tees
Fresh Clean Tees is a subscription based service that delivers three comfortable new tee shirts that fit great to your doorstep each month.
Cost: $44 for a 3 pack w/ shipping included
Frequency: You Choose: Every 1, 2 or 3 Months
COUPON CODE: use PINK to get 15% off
Fresh Clean Tees Review
This is a brilliant subscription box! A men's t-shirt subscription box actually fills a real need. I can see single guys LOVING this and I can see busy, working wives and girlfriends with not-so-savvy laundry husbands LOVE LOVE LOVING this. The shirts are of great quality! They are very soft and the price point is cheap! Especially for how great the quality it. My husband has worn both the black and white t-shirts and both are great. Very soft, fit well without being clingy, I have washed and dried all 3 with great results. I am quite impressed! This is a must subscribe! They do have an online store that you can shop too without having a subscription.
Styles: Crew neck & V neck, Longlines & Splithems
Sizes: Small – 2XL
*Update August 2018 – 2.5 years later – all 3 t-shirts are still going strong. They are still soft but have that worn tee look so we have moved them to sleep shirts. We still can not recommend Fresh Clean Tees high enough. It is a practical men's subscription box for a great price point.
See More Subboxes Here:
- Spring 2023 Decorate with Me + Mid-Century Modern Dining Room Makeover
- Mini Unboxing Haul 1 Subscription + 4 Must-See Spring Products | Geometry Towels, Taos & More!
- Stitch Fix vs Wantable | Womens Clothing Subscription Showdown
- The California Wine Club – Small Vineyards Wine Subscription Box | Perfect Complement to a Spring Gathering
- OMG Amazing – Holiday Haul Easter 2023 is my Favorite Box Yet