What is Freshly?
My Freshly Experience
Yall, we have fallen back in love with Microwaveable Lunches Delivered – Freshly Review. The more we interact with them the more we fall in love. The meals are just so yummy, healthy and easy! Goodbye My Fit Foods, Hello Freshly!
Here is why I love Freshly – Microwaveable Lunches Delivered:
- Every Freshly meal saves you at least an hour that you would've spent shopping, cooking and cleaning. Spend more time doing what you love, with people you love.
- Their fully prepared, healthy meals are ready in about 2 – 3 minutes. Less time than it takes to preheat the oven.
- Any time of day, any day of the week, have quick access to delicious nourishing meals.
- Always GLUTEN FREE. It's bad for your gut. Your brain isn't a big fan either. It's even addictive.
- Always HIGH PROTEIN, LOW CARB. Protein makes you feel fuller, burns fat faster, and boosts energy.
- Never PROCESSED SUGARS. Processed sugar contains high amounts of fructose that causes you to gain weight.
- Always ALL NATURAL. Natural food tastes better and keeps chemicals out of the soil and out of your body.
Use the link above (or any link on my site) an get 30% off!!!
The Skinny (literally)
Yall, ditch the Healthy Choice and Lean Cuisines. If you were a My Fit Foodie before they closed their doors, stress no more, here is the answer! The food is good, the portions are generous (more than I can eat) and the flavors are unreal, like so so so good. Just 2 – 3 minutes in the microwave and a delicious but healthy meal is at your fingertips. Their website is super user friendly and you have a say in what you get. Getcha some Freshly Microwaveable Lunches Delivered.
Check out my very 1st Freshly Unboxing Here.
Check your spam folders for their e-mails. So I thought I was not receiving e-mails when my meals are on deck because they didn't offer this. Wrong! They were in Spam this entire time (which is so frustrating) because I only found out the meals were coming once they had shipped. So I occasionally skip weeks when I know we are out of town, have too much food already, etc but since I didn't get the e-mails that the food was being prepped it would just ship. This left me with boxes of food sitting and going bad because we were not in town and FedEx just dropped it off to go bad in this Texas heat. At $9 a meal, I can't afford that. I easily have lost $40+ in meals just recently 🙁 I would have skipped that week had I know they were being prepped! Ok breath…. 🙂