This post does contain affiliate links but is not sponsored by or promoted by anyone. These are all my own thoughts, ideas and comparisons. Thanks for reading about my ModaBox Review.
Updated December 2019
What is ModaBox?
ModaBox combines fashion and technology to transform women’s homes into the ultimate fitting room. We learn shopper preferences through a Style Profile and contact with a dedicated personal shopper. We provide a seamless, personalized shopping experience to women in all shapes and sizes. All delivered to the shopper's door in a beautifully curated package, per their schedule. Styling and shipping is completely free. Clients only pay for the items they love.
Frequency: As your request, not auto renewing
Size: 0 – 24W (XS – 3X
Cost: No Style or Shipping Fees, Items cost $80 – $300 & 3 Different Boxes to Choose from: 2, 4 or 6 outfits. There is a Buy All Discount!
Coupon Code: Sign Up Below only to Get $25 off a purchase of $100 or more!
My ModaBox Review
ModaBox is not an auto renewing subscription box, it is clothing curation company that shops for you only when you need it. No subscriptions to worry about, just reach out when you are ready to freshen up your wardrobe or before any big trips, meetings, or holidays and your stylist will be at hand. I received my very 1st box from my stylist Sara. You can read about it here. This is my 2nd box and I'm so excited!
The 1st outfit I opened was a great way to start the box. I love the look and it is a color I don't have very much of in my wardrobe. All the way through the last look which was very cute and the coat is by a designer I love. I feel like they used my feedback to provide me a few outfits matching my specs and a few outfits that stretch me just a bit which I love. These are all things you mark on your questionnaire.
Without a doubt the quality of everything in this box is superb and I find all the prices to be very reasonable!
So, here is what I got inside my ModaBox Review:
- Outfit #1 – Philosophy Essential Turtleneck Pullover $58 with the Velvet Heart Distressed Studded Jeans $99 and the Slate & Stone Contemporary Plaid Biker Jacket $155 = $312 total. Love this whole look and everything fit great. Jeans are slightly big. I only returned the coat.
- Outfit #2 – Halston Sequin Peplum Top $149 (regular price $325) with Romeo & Juliet Grosgrain Pencil Skirt $155 = $304 total. Love both pieces but the sequin top needs alterations and I don't feel like taking it in. And the skirt is similar to another piece I have. So I returned both.
- Outfit #3 – Hippie H Keyhole Ruched Top $129 (regular price $225) with the Tahari High Waist Cigarette Pants $89.00 = $218 total. Didn't like this look on. Both are too big and didn't flatter my body shape. Returned both.
- Outfit 4 – Derek Heart Lace Up Ribbed Shirt $58 with the Hippie H Suede Detail Aline Skirt $199 (regular $525) = $257 total. I LOVE this look but as you can see, the shirt is huge on me. So I returned the skirt.
- Outfit 5 – are the black knee high boots. Moda High Heeled Thigh Boots $89 – returned because I couldn't even get them on.
- Outfit 6 – Current Elliott Timeless Cigarette Jeans $195 with the Philosophy Vegan Suede Top $58 with the BB Dakota Chevron Fleece Coat $128 = $381 total. Love the top and jeans and wish the coat wasn't so big. It's so cute. Returned the coat due to size.
- Outfit 7 – the same jeans as above Current Elliott Timeless Cigarette Jeans $195 with the Rachel Roy Textured Knitted Sweater $99 = $294 total. Cute but not my style. Returned.
So…What did I keep? I like 7 items at $778 total but I set for myself a budget of $450 for myself. So I chose my items with this in mind. I kept 5 items – 3 tops and 2 jeans totaling $468. I am so excited!!!!
My stylist Sara really did an awesome job once again! This was her 2nd time to work with me and I think style was great. Just need to work on fit issues for my super skinny, straight body LOL. All in all I do recommend this womens clothing subscription box! Want to see the box before this one? Click here.