About Stitch Fix
Stitch Fix is the first fashion retailer to blend expert styling, proprietary technology and unique product to deliver a shopping experience that is truly personalized for you. Simply fill out the Stitch Fix Style Profile and a personal stylists will handpick a selection of five clothing items and accessories to your taste, budget and lifestyle. You can buy what you like and return the rest.
- Cost: $55 per item average price point
- Frequency: You Decide! Bi-Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Etc
- Who Can Shop: Women’s sizes 0-24W and XS-3X and Men’s sizes XS-XXL
- Coupon: $25 off your purchase ONLY when you sign up below
My Favorite Fix – Stitch Fix
Sarah is back yall and I am so happy! That means I got another killer fix, maybe my best one yet! Things I have learned over my last 10 fixes:
- Have the same stylist is key!
- A stylist you love is key!
- Having a strong Pinterest board with photos and notes attached is key!
- Having an open mind is key!
- Being willing to grow and stretch is key!
Futhermore make sure to check out the photo below because the clothing items are awesome!!! I wanted to exchange the shoes for a half size smaller but they didn't have them 🙁 I asked my stylist if I should size down on the coral pants but we decided they are great like this, they can be my relaxed pants. If you aren't already, make sure you are on the Facebook Trading and Buying pages, they have so many wonderful Stitch Fix items for sale. Shop Stitch Fix at your leisure, snag your unicorns.
- Skies are Blue Protego Crochet Back Top – $48 – Kept and now a year later it is one of my FAVORITES!!!
- Break My Heart 3 Metallis Gladiator Sandals – $160 – Returned because they didn't have my size.
- Just Black Adorra Skinny Jean – $88 – Kept and has become a pair I Love!!!
- Papermoon Magguie Lasercut Detail Blouse – $44 – Kept and super cute, love this top even now a year later!
- RD Style Melanie Printed Short – $68 – Kept and still love dearly!
So I kept 5 out of 5 items but had to return 1 item that they didn't have a size down in, I was goaling to keep my 25% off for keeping all 5 items discount. My Favorite Fix – Stitch Fix yet!