This post does contain affiliate links but is not sponsored by anyone. When you purchase through my site we make a small but meaningful commission at no cost to you. We are always so thankful for those who purchase through our blog, social media & YouTube. Also, these are all my own thoughts, ideas, and comparisons. Thanks for reading about PlateJoy Meal Planning App.
Ultra-personalized, fast recipes and shopping lists to prepare delicious meals tailored to your lifestyle. Meal Planning App.
Cost: $69 for 6 months and $99 for 12 months. Sign up below & get a 10 Day Free Trial
Frequency: you plan your meals as needed, I plan once per week
Coupon Code: $10 off any plan with code: PINK10 when you sign here
What is PlateJoy?
PlateJoy is a Meal Planning App easy to use via the website, iPad, and iPhone app that shows you how to eat healthily and easily. They make Meal Planning & Grocery Shopping fun. The Key to Eating Healthy with Meal Planning Made Easy!
PlateJoy Meal Planning Options
- Low FODMAP – Specialized diet for IBS and digestive issues.
- Low Carb – Low grains, limits high-glycemic foods
- Paleo – No grains and legumes, limits high-glycemic foods
- Diabetic / Pre-diabetic – No grains and legumes, no high-glycemic foods
- Ketogenic – No grains, very low carb; high fat
- 30-Day Cleanse – No grains, Dairy, Legumes, or Sugars
My PlateJoy Experience
I have been using PlateJoy off and on for a while now, and I'm here to say – Try It! It is accessible from everywhere, which is so nice. You complete your family's preferences just once, and it builds recipes for you into infinity (and beyond!). It didn't take long, less than 5 minutes to complete.
Then I moved into selecting the specific meals I liked and willing to try to cook from their list of suggestions. I requested all meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snacks & Desserts. But I focused most of my selections on Lunch, Dinner, and Batch Meal options.
Key to Eating Healthy with Meal Planning Made Easy
Lastly, I did the pantry portion where I told them what I like to buy, what I already have, and what I'm willing to buy from the grocery store. That, too, was fast and very easy to complete. And bam, I have Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snacks , and Desserts all planned out for the entire week.
So then I wondered, how do I get the food? Well, I clicked over, and a grocery list is provided. I open the PlateJoy app on my phone and check the boxes as I shop. Or I can click Send all to Instacart and have them do the shopping for me. (get instacart here and get $10 off )
So next we cook. If you haven't watched the video up top, stop and do so now. It's super informative and shows me cooking (don't laugh, I'm an amateur at best). But you can see the final photo of the very delicious meal I made (quite quickly, I might add) below. So take a moment and sign up here at $10 off and use PlateJoy as your brand new assistant and Meal Planning App guru.
So Why Not Just Use Pinterest?
I am so glad you asked! I am a huge Pinterest recipe seeker however, even with as much as I love digging for those golden recipes, here is why I like PlateJoy more:
- no more “your pin has been deleted” ordeals where I lose yet another recipe
- no more tracking back or losing recipes I love
- and no more trial and error to find the recipes that are real (and not something someone just typed up but never actually cooked….oh yeah, there are a few of these)
- I am cooking more efficiently and cost-effectively
- I am saving Soooooooo much time! No more rabbit trails; planning can be done in minutes from my work desk during a 15-minute break.
- grocery shopping is included – Yay Instacart
- it starts to learn what we like, dislike, etc. so that meals become more custom to me
Do I Recommend PlateJoy? Yes! Sign up & Try it out with me here!
Check out other Food & Beverage Boxes Below:
- Tippsy Sake Review – Sake Subscription
- Gramma in a Box – Cookie Subscription Box
- Vine Oh Wine Subscription
- Snack Subscription Box – SmartBox Snacks
- CrateChef Review – Chef Jason Dady