About the SmartAss & Sass Subscription Box
Smartass and Sass is a gift and subscription service with snark. They have monthly subscription options along with one-time theme boxes available.
- Cost: There are 3 options:
- Shirt Only $13.95
- Box $32.95 – show in the video above
- Big Box (Shirt + Box) $45.95
- Frequency: one-time gift or subscribe Monthly
- Coupon Code: SC10 for 10% off when you sign up below
- Do I Recommend: Yes! Excellent Gift for that Sassy Friend
My SmartAss and Sass Review & Experience
When I 1st got this box I honestly didn't know what to think. I wanted to love it but I don't love crass things so I was sketchy. Well, I opened the box and went through everything and I LOVE the box! It is full of sarcasm and that is one of my love languages. I instantly thought of 2 friends who are getting this for their birthday! Sarcasm is their holy grail and it's wonderful! There are 3 options: shirt only, the box, or shirt & box and I got the S&S Box Subscription but I would like to see what their Shirts are like too. I bet they are so funny.
- 5-7 items per box
- Items include mugs, bags, notebooks, apparel, and more!
- Shirts are soft-blend unisex and printed locally
- They ship internationally to Canada, Mexico, the UK, and Australia
The Smart Ass & Sass Box
The box promises 5 – 7 items inside but I got 9 items with a total retail value of $92.43. And each of the items inside was created by a small business whose name and website + a coupon is listed on the SmartAss & Sass card in the box! LOVE that they focus on Small Biz! My kids immediately took the colored pencils and have been using them. They must be great quality to last with 4 kids ages 2 years – 9 years using them. After using the deodorant for a bit I have found it to be a bit sticky, but I still like it since it's a “healthy” version of something I need to wear. All in all, I am impressed with the quality and think this is a GREAT gift subscription box.
You can skip anytime. You can cancel anytime. They also have a Loyalty program which is pretty cool. All of the products are unique and fun and have great quality. This is an outside the box subscription box and I think it is great. Definitely give them a try as a gift to yourself or to a friend. We can all use a giggle delivered!
See Past SmartAss and Sass Boxes Here:
Interested in seeing what other types of subscription boxes are out there? Check these out here:
- 10 Subscription Boxes for Men – Christmas 2020
- 9 Best Subscriptions for Kids in 2020
- CrateChef Review – Chef Jason Dady
- Happily – Date Night in a Box
- 21 Great Gift Subscription Boxes for Kids